Activision & Nickelodean team up for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videogame

Well, I bought the game on Steam. Again, it's really fun, but for me to really love it, they need to patch the camera. It makes combat unnecessarily difficult. But otherwise I really enjoy it. Especially after I discovered that you can invert the camera after all.

It gets much better as you upgrade and you're able to use much more moves

I read on the Internet that this game is coming to playstation 3 in September 24, is this true

According to the official Facebook page for the game, yeah it should be coming to PS3 on Spetember 24. But you're reading this on the internet right now, so no guarantees.

Oh, there's a demo? Good, then I can at least try the game, while I wait for another whole month. I hope the PS3 allows custom tracks. Found the perfect track to play. :D

[YT]6Ypjt2ERg2A[/YT]

bah you call yourself a tmnt fan only one song shall be used for any and all fights

[YT]k8c4nANeUjs[/YT]

Epic Music will be saved for the final Fight with Shredder himself. During the rest of the game, everything else goes.

Even listened to this as I kicked Karai's and her Ninja's asses.

[YT]PuIFEKYgpbo[/YT]

ok you make a valid and true point and not a bad choice for that song

Yea I'm having trouble with the counters. It's not nearly as responsive as the Arkham games. Like if u are in the middle of an attack and a dude takes a swipe at ya, it seems you can't cancel out of that attack.

I agree on the camera as well. Too often it gets in the way. When everything is working tho and it's u and 3 buddies taking down the foot, the game is really solid

I agree and if they had the budget of an Arkham game this could have been something very great. I'd really love for them to make a retail sequel. Because they know what they're doing and they just need a bit more money and maybe a good phone call to Rocksteady to learn the combat better

I agree and if they had the budget of an Arkham game this could have been something very great. I'd really love for them to make a retail sequel. Because they know what they're doing and they just need a bit more money and maybe a good phone call to Rocksteady to learn the combat better

Yea I deff agree that Red Fly is on to something. I think a bigger budget and more time to polish and they could make a really solid Turtles game. Hopefully we'll get a full retail Turtles game in the future.

Played Donnie's Arcade and it's awesome. Because you get to play missions like in the old Arcade Style, from left to right. And I have to say that's the exact distance I would prefer, when engaged in combat. Because you can overlook everything perfectly and never have that camera in the way.

Btw, does the game have any unlockables, like skins? How awesome would it be to have the classic Jim Henson Turtles as skins? Or even cel shaded skins of the 80's Turtles.

Just bought it. Played the opening with april and so far looks promising. Ralphs voice was pretty bad. Love the song in the menu though. Throwback.

Just bought it. Played the opening with april and so far looks promising. Ralphs voice was pretty bad. Love the song in the menu though. Throwback.

Yea the VA for Raph is deff the weakest of the bunch. The rest do a serviceable job.

Played Donnie's Arcade and it's awesome. Because you get to play missions like in the old Arcade Style, from left to right. And I have to say that's the exact distance I would prefer, when engaged in combat. Because you can overlook everything perfectly and never have that camera in the way.

Btw, does the game have any unlockables, like skins? How awesome would it be to have the classic Jim Henson Turtles as skins? Or even cel shaded skins of the 80's Turtles.

Your so lucky, i really want to play this game , I'm having trouble downloading It. So now i have to wait till September 24, just to play this game.

So I played the demo and..it's alright. The camera is wonky as heck.

I do like some of the dialogue..like Leo's comment about mohawks. Surprisingly witty.

So I played the demo and..it's alright. The camera is wonky as heck.

I do like some of the dialogue..like Leo's comment about mohawks. Surprisingly witty.

Yea the camera is easily the worst part of the game. The combat is fairly solid but made much worse by that janky a** camera.

Yeah it could use more polish but the combat works fairly well. Id say its the worst of the Batman copycats though

Wow, the reviews on this game...brutal.

Basically a clunked up version of Batman with a mentally challenged camera. But hey, it's Ninja Turtles and I can't help but love it.

One of my friends said his camera world alot better. Did they update it?

Is anyone still playing this. I spent over 30 hours on this and still really enjoy it. Despite the camera and occasional glitch.

Is anyone still playing this. I spent over 30 hours on this and still really enjoy it. Despite the camera and occasional glitch.

Yea i cant explain it, maybe its cuz its the Turtles, but i love it. I completely recognize its faults, which there are a lot of, but i do really enjoy the game. I think iv got my Turtles to lvl 17 now? Still trying to unlock the lvl 3 weapons and just trying to snag all the achievements. But yea, i enjoy the game immensely. Mikey has been my go to. Love that dude.

I'm not even overlooking the flaws because it's the Turtles. The last game I really enjoyed was Turtles in Time. Everything else that got released between then and now, was just disappointing. The Konami games based on the 2003 cartoon, the Turtles in Time: Re-Shelled remake, the game based on the CGI Movie, everything was disappointing. But this game, which gets torn apart in practically every review, has really captivated me.

It almost oozes Turtle love. You clearly see the passion the developers had for the Turtles. It just sadly happens to be not technically well polished. But if you give it a chance, you actually discover that beneath the wonky camera, and occasional glitch, that there is actually a decent game. Honestly, the combat is just mad fun. The Arcade and Challenge maps just keep me constantly occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"