Nintendo E3 Thread

StrainedEyes

All the way up it!
Reaction score
The press conference is going on right now. SO far the only interesting information is that Smash Bros. will be released December 3rd.

And
July 11, 2007 - Nintendo today announced a new controller accessory for their Wii system. The Wii Zapper combines the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in a Tommygun-esque gun form.

Games such as Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, SEGA's Ghost Squad and Medal of Honor will make use of the Wii Zapper, and Nintendo said the unit will be included with its software this year. As well, the Wii Zapper will be sold separately for $19.99 USD.

No final date for the Zapper was given, but check back with IGN Wii for future updates.

I'll buy it.

Mario Kart for Wii goes online in the first quarter of next year! "This is not your father's Mario Kart." Online multiplayer battle mode, too. "We also think more racers means more fun. How many more? Well, stay tuned."

Shows off custom Wii wheel that will debut with Mario Kart for Wii.

Hopefully Mario Kart doesn't get bumped from 1st quarter 2008 to 4th. Looks great!

Is anyone else thinking that Mario Kart's going to be getting the Smash Bros treatment? As in bringing in characters from other Nintendo franchises?

Wii Fit and the Wii Balanceboard. That will expand the market.

Is anyone else thinking that Mario Kart's going to be getting the Smash Bros treatment? As in bringing in characters from other Nintendo franchises?

yep i bet it will

any other updates???:huh:

Any video game site will have a blog and now stories of the news. Expect reviews of demos and maybe Nintendo will have another surprise trailer/annoucement like they had last year.

yeah i cant access game sites at work.... thats why i get my news here :csad:

I don't care what anyone says....I rented Cooking Mama for Wii and played that **** all night. :csad:

yeah i cant access game sites at work.... thats why i get my news here :csad:

This should tide you over.

From IGN Wii

10:17 a.m.: Show is over. Madness begins.

10:16 a.m.: "Minute by minute, we intend to steal more of that [leisure] time," he says, noting that people have many entertainment options at their disposal, from iPods to movies.

10:15 a.m. Miyamoto, Trinen leave the stage. Reggie speaks.

10:15 a.m.: Trinen, Miyamoto and Reggie take part in a soccer-heading competition in Wii Fit. They all stand on the balance boards. Soccer balls fly toward them and they have to basically lean to the left or right sides to avoird the balls. Reggie does quite well.

10:11 a.m.: Wii balance board is the official name of the device. It can measure your weight. It also measures how your balance shifts as you stand on it. "We can also use this as a new interface for games." It's wireless and can be used anywhere in the room.

You can do "body checks" on people with the device. They stand on it. "Please hold still up there," the software says. Asks players to remove heavy clothing. Asks them to relax and release the tension in their shoulders.
Outcome for Reggie, who stood on the device. Center of gravity results. Reggie tends to favor his right foot, it looks like.

The body mass index shows your daily progres and your family's progress. The development team has been tracking their own data over time, and they have gotten into a contest to see who can be the fittest the fastest.

10:10 a.m.: There are more than 40 activities in the game. Big round of applause for the demo.
10:05 a.m.: Miyamoto takes stage for proper Nintendo ownage. "THe one game that I wanted to introduce to you this year is Wii Fit. When we first were thinking up the console for Wii, this is what we thought. We thought that the Wii would be a device that could be placed in the living room, and as such it needed to be relevant for everybody in the household." Also says it needed to make videogames relevant to everybody in the home. Says in order to achieve these, they needed something based on health.

Three fitness trainers are on-screen. Sharon, left stage, does a one-legged stretch. "Your control is outstanding," the game says.
Center stage trainer, John, demos an aerobic exercise. On-screen icons show different feet positions and you have to step onto and off of the peripheral quickly to match them. Looks basic, but fun. A kind of stair-stepping game, without any great incline.

Far right, Josephine, demonstrates a sideways tiwst. Very oga-like. The game says, "First, twist horizontally." It measures your balance as you do ths.

10:00 a.m.: Where is Miyamoto? Show us this crazy new game. (Can't stop thinking about Mario in the bee costume. This will haunt our dreams until we play Galaxy.)

"The last game we're featuring today takes our big league in audience expansion and effectively laps the field."

Wii Fit is introduced.

It's a scale-like device. Have to balance in the different zones. Holy sweet Jebus, yes, this is pretty much exactly what Nintendo needed! People are doing push-ups on the device. Yoga. Dancing. This is so rockin'! This single game will sell 200 billion copies. Soccer demo. You have to lean forward and head-butt balls as they fly toward you. Dancing game.

Body mass index shown for the game. It measures all sorts of data, obviously.

Thsi is going to rule the mainstream. Expect to read a ga-trillion articles about this in the media over the next six months.

9:59 a.m.: Flash Focus is the American name of their vision training game, available in Japan. Ubisoft's My Word Coach games are used as exmaples by Reggie. "This is one game where your mom may end up schooling you, and this is just Stage One..." Also talks about MyLife Coach from Ubisoft. "Of course, all of this stems from the popularity of Wii Sports."

Plays montage about Wii Sports. No more montages. Montage overload.

9:57 a.m.: "Just getting started," on expanding the audience. Picross DS is one example. MySims from EA for both Wii and DS. High School Musical from Disney. Also for both Wii and DS. We played this game several weeks back and it's all right. Now mentions Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, whcih he says is "even nuttier."

9:55 a.m.: Reggie's back. Brain Age 2 will be here on August 2. Now he's talking about Super Mario Galaxy. "In one sense, this is the first worthys successor to Super Mario 64, with varying degrees of gravity and the odd sensation of running upside-down on a planet. We believe this sets the new gold standard. " Mario is dressed like a bumblebee and flying around in gameplay footage. Sweet. Some of the levels shown remind us of the bonus stages from Sunshine, which were cool. Sunshine hits November 12 in the US. Awesome.

9:50 a.m.: Another montage. Now showing Super Mario Galaxy, which looks fantastic. New gameplay footae. A bunch of actors got to play this stuff before we did, which sucks. Mario runs around spheres and the actors, one of whom looks to be 35, but is wearing braces, shake the controllers around like enraged monkeys. Game looks cool. Want to play.

9:49 a.m.: Says Nintendo seeks to create titles that are easily played by everyone. However, these same games should provide enough challenge for all types of players. In a few minutes, Mr. Miyamoto will be out there with a new title that meets that role. [Why does this give us goosebumps? Are we really that pathetic? Yes, we are.]

9:47 a.m. Cites the Wii Zapper as something that "erases a barrier" for first-person games.

9:46 a.m. Iwata's speech continues. Still chatting about videogame players. "Today, we are seeing that it is not impossible to expand the gaming population. So our next challenge at Nintendo is this: to destroy the psychological barrier that separates hardcore gamers from novice gamers."

Want to make new products that cannot be classified as a hardcore game or a casual game.

9:45 a.m. "Let's widen the focus and look at what comes next for the mass market." Welcomes Satoru Iwata, Nintendo's worldwide president, who takes the stage.

"Good morning. Thank you for spending time with us today. I played my first videogame 30 years ago. In those days, there were not many gamers. So, from the start I thought it would be wonderful if someday everyone could find the same enjoyment I was having. But to do this we would have to respond with new products. So far, we are seeing some positive results." Examples: Nintendogs, Brain Age.

"With Wii, when people start to sweat while playing Tennis while in their own living rooms, well,, this kind of thing attracts many who never played before. In fact, I must admit that some sort of paradigm shift is taking place in my own home. Right now, I am so enthused with the DS cookbook software in Japan, that I am making it a point to prepare dinner for my family in my days off. And I have learned that I better focus 100 percent... while chopping onions.

Says Nintendo has not lost track of the hardcore gamer, though. Asks hardcore gamers to remember their very first day as gamers. "If you are like me, this was an exciting time in life."

9:43 a.m. Another video montage, this time focused on the expanded audience of Wii and DS. More YouTube clips and media ****ing. Dirty, filthy media ****ing. It's making Bozon all hot. We can tell and it's disgusting.

9:40 a.m.: Square's DQM: Joker will go online with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Wii means that "you can now walk into the Wii hours," says Reggie.

"All of this should at least suggest that we're serious about letting you show your stuff online."

Mario Kart for Wii goes online in the first quarter of next year! "This is not your father's Mario Kart." Online multiplayer battle mode, too. "We also think more racers means more fun. How many more? Well, stay tuned."

Shows off custom Wii wheel that will debut with Mario Kart for Wii. Pretty awesome? Yes.

9:38 a.m.: WiiWare. Says it'll begin next year. "And today, I can announce a new channel. One devotes specifically to the phenomenon known as Miis. Called Check Mii Out, it's all about creating and showing off Miis. There will be contests based on this functionality, etc."

"Will Nintendo ever get serious about real online gaming? The complete Wii gamers is already suing Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to battle Pokemon online." Etc. Then uses Mario Strikers Charged.

"But I know you want more. No matter which formm of football you prefer, EA Sports will have you going online this fall." FIFA and Madden are online-enabled, as we know. 9:38 a.m: 5.6 million game downloads on Virtual Console. 112 titles available.

9:35 a.m.: Reggue back on stage. He's talking about Nintendo online now. Another montage of media ****ing, this time centered on DS' online capabilities. Mario Kart mentioned -- but, of course, it's the old game. They actually called out the horrible Opera Browser for DS. That thing is bad.

"Today, five and a half million DS owners have fired up their Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection," says Reggie. Notes that Nintendo's service is free.

9:32 a.m. Looks fabulous. Very smooth. Running 60 frames. Very detailed textures for a Wii game. Particles look nice. You can gesture to trigger different visor views. You simply hold down the minus button and then motion in differnt directions. You can also now lock-on to enemies but retain the ability to manually aim, too. Very, very cool.

Talking about Hyper Mode. You inject an energy tank. Samus becomes devestating, but it comes at a price. If you stay in Hyper Mode too long, you will become corrupted. We want this game now.

9:31 a.m. Metroid Prime 3 demo! We are in love.

9:30 a.m. Trinen continues to demo Phantom Hourglass. "It's one of the fastest-selling Zelda games they've ever had," he says of the title's recent Japanese release. The title looks good. We already have impressions of the Japanese build so check them out.

9:28 a.m.: Well, maybe not so much in regard to new video footage. Reggie is back on stage. He invites "Mike" and Bill Trinen to the stage to demonstrate The Legend of Zelda: Phantam Hourglass. Now we can stop whining.

9:27 a.m.: Video montage. This time, we think it could include gameplay footage. Shows some people playing Wii Sports, anyway. That's something. Now they're playing Metroid Pinball on DS. And looking at Super Paper Mario. Sweet. These old games rock!

9:25 a.m.: Talks about Soulcalibur Legends for Wii, WWE for Wii and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword for DS. Talks about Square Enix's Dragon Quest Swords. "You'll be playing this new Dragon Quest early next year," he says.
Now mentions Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Shows footage of Mario and Sonic sprinting. Looks good.

Leads into Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Mentions the different controller options. "The Smash comunnity is stoked, but when? Not next year. Not next spring. I can announce today that Smash Bros. Brawl will launch in the Americas on December 3."

9:22 a.m. "What's even more fun than whack-a-mole? How about zap-a-zombie?" Not so sure about that one, Reggie. Also says Ghost Squad from SEGA and EA's Meda of Honor for Wii will take advantage of the Wii Zapper. Pretty good stuff.
Medal of Honor for Wii. "Up to 32 soldiers can combine in multiplayer mode," says Reggie.

Will package Wii Zapper this year along with a new Nintendo game made for the device. Retail price: $19.99. People applaud, as they damned well should.

9:20 a.m. Introduces the Wii zapper. Sweet new gun mode. Nunchuk rests on back. Wii remote up front. Quasi-shotgun design. Works with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Thank you, Jesus?

9:18 a.m.: The montage is not of gameplay footage, we should clarify. Rather, it's more media ****ing and hardcore gamer reaction. The clips look to be ripped directly from YouTube, as they are more compressed than the videos in third-party Wii games.
9:15 a.m. Says developers are taking notice. Between now and the holidays, NA players can expect another 140 titles for the DS and another 100 games for Wii. "The development community realizes the opportunity." To date, 14 of the top 20 Wii games in America have come from third parties. "We are now facing a wonderful new reality. Everyoene's a gamer. People who never played games before are playing now. And the very core of the traditional gaming market are saying, 'You know what? Wii is for me too.'"

Now showing another montage.

9:14 a.m.: Competitors are calling Wii and DS a fad. "You know what? If I were in there shoes I'd be saying the same thing." Reggie convincingly points to Wii and DS sales, which continue to speak for themselves.

"Wii is poised to become the number-one worldwide in this generation very soon." Indeed.

9:12 a.m.: More data. Wii owners play more than other console owners do, in a nutshell. We're pretty sure Nintendo went over most of this data during a previous show, although the numbers have seen some changes. Yep -- now he's showing the core influencers/mass market diagram, and we're positive we've seen that thing before. Where's the blue ocean?

9:07 a.m.: 18-24 audience has more than doubled. Reggie calls this type of growth "unprecedented."

Talking female gamers. For everybody except Nintendo, it's an 80/20 split, 80% being men, of course. For Nintendo, though, it's 67% men and 33% women. "This, too, is driving Nintendo's business. In fact, the Nintendo DS may be the beacon that's lighting the way to the future of the entire gaming industry."

9:06 a.m.: DS marketshare is up to 25% of all hardware sales in the US, says Fils-Aime.

Ages 18+ now account for 53% of revenue. Bozon is only 17, and he looks sad.

9:04 a.m.: Reggie continues onward, chatting about how the videogame industry is continuing to grow. We don't see any gameplay footage, and hence we're bored. More talk about expanding audience.

"69% of all game industry growth this year comes directly from the sales of all Nintendo products," says Reggie.

Says home console and handheld sales are evening out. In 2002, it was 70% console and 30% handheld. In 2006, it's mroe or less 50/50.

9:02 a.m.: Lights dim. Show is about to begin. Bozon is crying like a little girl and clutching his hands.

"These videogamers are all alike..." says an opening. Didn't catch it all, but we think the point is to show how different Wii is. Montage of stuff. Fan-made Mario video. Someone talking about N65. News person chats about DS. DS scrolls on two screens to the left and right of the center. Montage continues. Newspaper articles. Basically, the whole thing is showcasing how all the media ****ing DS and Wii have received. The piece is well-edited, we'll give them that. Nintendo fans in the auditorium applaud.

"My name is Reggie, and I am happy," says Reggie. "To us, today is more than a press conference and a business meeting. We see today as a celebration. And by that, I don't mean just a celebration for Nintendo, but for all of us. Because we think this E3 marks a turning point..." Mor

Awesome conference by Nintendo. Two new shells for the Wiimote. Mario Kart for the Wii. A release date for Smash Bros. Just wish more Smash Bros characters were revealed.

From IGN Wii & IGN DS

Upcoming Wii Games
E3 2007: Upcoming Wii Games
The partial list of titles Nintendo claims is on the way.
by Jack DeVries
July 11, 2007 - Straight out of Nintendo's mouth, here is a partial list of upcoming Wii games scheduled for the near future. Except for Nintendo's titles the games are all seasonal dates and everything, including game titles and dates, is subject to change.

Activision
Bee Movie Game (Fall)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Fall)
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Fall)
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Fall)

Aksys Games
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Q4)
Hooked: Real Motion Fishing (Q4)

The American Game Factory
Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity (October)

Atari, Inc.
Backyard Football (Q4)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Q4)
Godzilla: Unleashed (Q4)

Capcom
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (November) Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (October)

Crave Entertainment
Brunswick Pro Bowler (August)
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge (August)
Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection (October) George of the Jungle (November)

D3 Publisher of America
Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Fall)
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire (Fall)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (Fall)

Destination
Arctic Tale (October)
Balls of Fury (September)
Garfield Gets Real (November)
M&M's Kart Racing (October)
Sea Monsters (October)
Showtime Championship Boxing (October)

Destineer
Indianapolis 500 Legends (October)

Disney Interactive Studios
High School Musical: Sing It! (August)
Hannah Montanna: Spotlight World Tour (October) Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (November)

DreamCatcher
Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (November)

Eidos Interactive Ltd.
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (November)

Electronic Arts
Boogie (November)
EA Playground (October)
FIFA Soccer '08 (October)
Madden NFL '08 (August)
MySims (September)
NBA Live '08 (September)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (October)
The Sims 2 Castaway (October)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 (August)

Hudson Entertainment
Fishing Master (September)

Konami
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party (TBA) Dewy's Adventure (TBA)

LucasArts
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (October)
Thrillville: Off the Rails (November)

Midway
Cruis'n (November)
Game Party (November)

MumboJumbo
LUXOR 3 (Q4)

Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
Namco Museum REMIX (TBA)
SoulCalibur Legends (TBA)

Nintendo
Mario Strikers Charged (July 30)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (August 27)
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast (October 8)
Battalion Wars 2 (October 29)
Endless Ocean (October 29)
Fire Emblem (November 5)
Super Mario Galaxy (November 12)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (December 3)
Mario Kart Wii (Early 2008)
Wii Fit (TBA)

O~3 Entertainment
Crow (TBA)

Sega
Bleach (Fall)
Ghost Squad (Q4)
The Golden Compass (December)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (November)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Fall)

THQ
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth (October)
Bratz: The Movie (October)
Cars: Mater-National (October)
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots (October) SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis (October) WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2008 (November)

Tomy Corporation
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (TBA)

Ubisoft
My Word Coach (Fall)
Petz Catz 2 (November)
Petz Dogz 2 (November)
Petz Horsez 2 (November)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Fall)

Valcon Games
Ultimate Board Games collection (August)

Vivendi
Crash of the Titans (October)
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (October)

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (September)

XS Games
Rebel Raiders (TBA)

XSEED Games
Victorious Boxers: Revolution (TBA)

Upcoming DS Games
E3 2007: Nintendo DS Game List
Dozens and dozens of games due out in 2007 for the DS.
by Nix
July 11, 2007 - Nintendo released an partial (and yet lengthy) list of games for the Nintendo DS due out in the coming weeks and months. This is not a conclusive list of games due out in 2007, but it does include most of the titles that gamers can look forward to this year. Check it out...

Activision

The Bee Movie -- Fall
Call of Duty 4 (working title) -- Fall
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe -- Fall
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground -- Fall

Build a Bear -- October
Di-Gata -- October
Strawberry Shortcake: The Four Seasons Cake -- October
Atari

Backyard Basketball -- September
Backyard Football -- September
Backyard Hockey -- September
Godzilla: Unleashed Double Smash -- Holiday
Jenga -- Holiday
N+ -- Holiday
Capcom

Mega Man Star Force -- August
Mega Man ZX Advent -- October
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations -- September
Codemasters

Race Driver -- September
Crave

Crayola Treasure Adventures -- September
Napoleon Dynamite -- October
George of the Jungle -- November
D3

Ben 10: Protector of Earth -- October
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Scam of the Century -- October
Destination Software

Original Frisbee Disc Sports: Ultimate & Golf -- August
ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders / Monster Trucks -- August
Balls of Fury -- August
Arctic Tale -- September
Betty Boop "Double Shift" -- September
Sea Monsters -- October
M&M's Kart Racing -- October
Aly & AJ: Road to Success -- October
Dr. Seuss: How The Grinch Stole Christmas -- October
Garfield Gets Real -- November
Showtime Championship Boxing-- November
Clue/Mousetrap/Perfection/Aggravation-- November
Destineer

Indianapolis 500 Legends -- October
Homie Rollerz -- October
John Deere: Harvest in the Heartland -- November
Dent8 Games

Elf Bowling Collector's Editon -- November

High School Musical: Makin' The Cut! -- August
The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations -- October
Hannah Montana: Music Jam -- October
The Suite Life of Jack & Cody: Circle of Spies -- October
Power Rangers: Super Legends -- Fall
Enchanted -- November
Disney Princess: Magical Jewels -- November
Dreamcatcher

Animates -- August
LifeSigns -- August
Electronic Arts

Boogie -- Q4
EA Playground -- October
FIFA Soccer 08 -- October
Madden NFL 08 -- August
MySims -- September
Need for Speed: ProStreet -- October
The Sims 2: Castaway -- October
Tiger Woods PGA 08 -- August
Eidos

Glory Days 2 -- July
GameCock

Dementium: The Ward -- October
Insecticide -- November
Ignition

Flipper Critters -- November
LucasArts

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga -- November
Thrillville: Off the Rails -- October
Konami

Contra 4 (working title) -- Fall
Majesco

Nancy Drew and the Deadly Secret of Olde World Park -- September
Zoo Hospital -- October
Holly Hobbie & Friends -- September
Fish Tycoon -- October
Turn it Around -- September
Operation: Vietnam -- August
The Wild West -- August
Midway

The Bee Game -- November
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders -- November
Ultimate Mortal Kombat -- November
MumboJumbo

Super Collapse! 3 -- Q3
7 Wonders of the Ancient World -- Q3
Luxor 2 -- Q4
Nintendo

Picross DS -- July 30
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day -- August 20
DK Jungle Climber -- September 10
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -- October 1
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol -- October 2
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day -- October 15
Mario Party DS -- November 19
Nintendo Magic -- November 26
Professor Layton and the Curious Village -- December 3
Nintendo Crossword - TBA
O~3

Pocket Pal -- October
Scholastic

Animal Genius -- September
I Spy Fun House -- August
SEGA

The Golden Compass -- December
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games -- November
Sonic Rush Adventure -- Fall
Square Enix

Heroes of Mana -- August
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker -- November
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings -- November
Front Mission -- October
Telegames

RIP: Death Volunteers -- November
Ultimate Card Games -- December
Ultimate Puzzle Games: Sudoku Edition -- August
THQ

Avatar: The Las Airbender: The Burning Earth -- October
Bratz: 4 Real -- October
Bratz: Super Babyz -- October
Cars: Mater-National -- October
Drake & Josh: Talent Show -- October
Drawn to Life -- July
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera -- October
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights -- November
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots -- October
SpongeBob SquarePants: Atlantis SquarePantis -- October
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command -- Fall
Worms: Open Warfare 2 -- September
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 -- November
Zoey 101: Field Trip Fiasco -- September
Tomy

Naruto: Path of the Ninja -- October
Ubisoft

Imagine Animal Doctor -- October
Imagine Babyz -- October
Imagine Fashion Designer -- October
Imagine Master Chef -- October
Jam Sessions -- September
My French Coach -- November
My Life Coach -- Fall
My Spanish Coach -- November
My Word Coach -- fall
Petz Catz 2 -- November
Petz Dogz 2 -- November
Pets Hamsterz Life 2 -- November
Petz Horsez 2 -- November
Rayman Raving Rabbids -- Fall
Wild Petz Dolphinz -- November
Valcon Games

Suzuki Super Bikes Riding Challenge -- August
Corvette Evolution GT -- August
Master Jin Jin's IQ Challenge -- August
Vivendi

Crash of the Titans -- October
Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night -- October
Warner Bros Interactive

Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck -- September

From IGN Wii & IGN DS

Upcoming Wii Games
E3 2007: Upcoming Wii Games
The partial list of titles Nintendo claims is on the way.
by Jack DeVries
July 11, 2007 - Straight out of Nintendo's mouth, here is a partial list of upcoming Wii games scheduled for the near future. Except for Nintendo's titles the games are all seasonal dates and everything, including game titles and dates, is subject to change.

Activision
Bee Movie Game (Fall)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Fall)
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Fall)
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Fall)

Aksys Games
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Q4)
Hooked: Real Motion Fishing (Q4)

Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity (October)

Atari, Inc.
Backyard Football (Q4)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Q4)
Godzilla: Unleashed (Q4)

Capcom
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (November) Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (October)

Crave Entertainment
Brunswick Pro Bowler (August)
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge (August)
Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection (October) George of the Jungle (November)

D3 Publisher of America
Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Fall)
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire (Fall)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (Fall)

Destination
Arctic Tale (October)
Balls of Fury (September)
Garfield Gets Real (November)
M&M's Kart Racing (October)
Sea Monsters (October)
Showtime Championship Boxing (October)

Destineer
Indianapolis 500 Legends (October)

High School Musical: Sing It! (August)
Hannah Montanna: Spotlight World Tour (October) Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (November)

DreamCatcher
Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (November)

Eidos Interactive Ltd.
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (November)

Electronic Arts
Boogie (November)
EA Playground (October)
FIFA Soccer '08 (October)
Madden NFL '08 (August)
MySims (September)
NBA Live '08 (September)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (October)
The Sims 2 Castaway (October)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 (August)

Hudson Entertainment
Fishing Master (September)

Konami
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party (TBA) Dewy's Adventure (TBA)

LucasArts
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (October)
Thrillville: Off the Rails (November)

Midway
Cruis'n (November)
Game Party (November)

MumboJumbo
LUXOR 3 (Q4)

Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
Namco Museum REMIX (TBA)
SoulCalibur Legends (TBA)

Nintendo
Mario Strikers Charged (July 30)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (August 27)
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast (October 8)
Battalion Wars 2 (October 29)
Endless Ocean (October 29)
Fire Emblem (November 5)
Super Mario Galaxy (November 12)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (December 3)
Mario Kart Wii (Early 2008)
Wii Fit (TBA)

O~3 Entertainment
Crow (TBA)

Sega
Bleach (Fall)
Ghost Squad (Q4)
The Golden Compass (December)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (November)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Fall)

THQ
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth (October)
Bratz: The Movie (October)
Cars: Mater-National (October)
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots (October) SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis (October) WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2008 (November)

Tomy Corporation
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (TBA)

Ubisoft
My Word Coach (Fall)
Petz Catz 2 (November)
Petz Dogz 2 (November)
Petz Horsez 2 (November)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Fall)

Valcon Games
Ultimate Board Games collection (August)

Vivendi
Crash of the Titans (October)
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (October)

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (September)

XS Games
Rebel Raiders (TBA)

XSEED Games
Victorious Boxers: Revolution (TBA)

Hurray! Victorious Boxers: Revolution is coming to America.

Pretty good conference. It's kind of tough to really decide on excitement for me because some of the stuff they showed just doesn't interest me personally. I doubt I will ever use WiiFit, but that doesn't mean that a lot of others won't find it interesting, especially all the "non-gamers" buying Wiis. Other than that, I had hoped to see more Brawl but everything seemed pretty solid.

The only things that really annoyed me was the "old people are playing the Wii" stories. I got it the first time, but after showing it 5 damn times it was annoying. Also Mario should NEVER beat Sonic in a 100 meter dash :cmad:

Pretty good conference. It's kind of tough to really decide on excitement for me because some of the stuff they showed just doesn't interest me personally. I doubt I will ever use WiiFit, but that doesn't mean that a lot of others won't find it interesting, especially all the "non-gamers" buying Wiis. Other than that, I had hoped to see more Brawl but everything seemed pretty solid.

The only things that really annoyed me was the "old people are playing the Wii" stories. I got it the first time, but after showing it 5 damn times it was annoying. Also Mario should NEVER beat Sonic in a 100 meter dash :cmad:

Well the conference wasn't targeted to gamers it was to shareholders and developers. It doesn't really interest me about the demos (females aged whatever) but for them it does.

Haha. I have pictures of Link and Samus riding in Go-Karts now and it makes me laugh. :D

Accessory_zapper.jpg

Good News:

Brawl and Galaxy coming out this year. Release dates announced (time for some reservations). The Wii Zapper looks awesome (making RE:UC more worthy looking). Also, Metroid videos.

Bad News:

At this point it seems unlikely Bandai is not bringing their first good Gundam game in 6 years to the US. VERY disappointing. Grrrr.

Metroid? How did it look? Tell me! :cmad:

Smash Brothers this year? YES

SMG this year too right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"