Nintendo E3 Thread

Accessory_zapper.jpg

that better be cheap...

9.99 at most:o

It's $19.99. That's fair since it's not going to be small.

=\ ...i unno.

microsoft gave four free controllers with their scene it game.. 19.99 is pushing it

Those aren't real controllers.

$19.99 is not pushing it. all of the add-on's are that price. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

=\ ...i unno.

microsoft gave four free controllers with their scene it game.. 19.99 is pushing it

The Penis Cake Controller?

popscreen2.php

Well they said they will package it with their software for this year. Reggie says Nintendo has been working on a game designed specifically to use the Wii Zapper (and will probably package it), EA will use it for MoH (and should package it, if its been designed to use the zapper), Resident Evil:UC and Ghost Squad will be packaged with it. See what the 3rd parties have to say. So for two player mode someone has to spring for $20. You don't have an old game you can bring to EB and you know pitch in the remaining $10?

Wow, Nintendo better have those Wiis stocked up. I really didn't believe it when they said they'd release Metroid, Mario, and Smash the same year, but it looks like they'll actually pull through. And then Mario Kart Q1 2008?!

The Wii will have 4 killer titles by the end of the year, Zelda, Metroid, Mario and Smash

WTH is the Penis Cake Controller? o_O

Microsofts's attempt to attract non-gamers to the 360 with a Scene It movie trivia game, that includes 4 controllers that are apparently free. But do most Scene It DVD board games cost $60?

You watch movie clips and use the controller to answer. Its called "The Big Button Controller"; Penis Cake Controller seems to be a better description. It looks like something you would give to C-3PO at his bachelor party.

Metroid? How did it look? Tell me! :cmad:

Smash Brothers this year? YES

SMG this year too right?

Metroid looked awesome, Galaxy is out in november, the 12th I think.
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass looked really good too. I just got a DS so I'm pretty pumped for that.

Manhunt 2 has been cancelled. It was given an AO rating by the ESRB which hinders it from being sold in stores such as Wal-Mart, Gamestop, Target, and Best Buy due to store policies and both Nintendo and Sony said that they will not let the game appear on their systems.

And seriously the game looked like s**t. It was a game that was developed to simply create a needless controversy and that was the only reason why it got so much attention. F**k Rockstar and f**k Take-Two.

Those aren't real controllers.

$19.99 is not pushing it. all of the add-on's are that price. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

if you put them together they are:o lol

at 19.99$+ 50$ per game they better release some top quality shooters... and not just three:cmad:

Manhunt 2 has been cancelled. It was given an AO rating by the ESRB which hinders it from being sold in stores such as Wal-Mart, Gamestop, Target, and Best Buy due to store policies and both Nintendo and Sony said that they will not let the game appear on their systems.

And seriously the game looked like s**t. It was a game that was developed to simply create a needless controversy and that was the only reason why it got so much attention. F**k Rockstar and f**k Take-Two.

It hasn't been cancelled! :cmad:

if you put them together they are:o lol

at 19.99$+ 50$ per game they better release some top quality shooters... and not just three:cmad:

IIRC, it's coming free with one of the games it's compatible with.

Does anyone have rapidshare links where I can download the conferance? I ain't joining to IGN for it.

It hasn't been cancelled! :cmad:

Let's see:

1. The game was banned in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

2. The game was rated AO in the United States, and pretty much every major retailer, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Toys 'R Us, Gamestop, Circuit City, etc. refuse to sell AO games.

3. Both Sony and Nintendo said that they refuse to let the game on the Playstation 2 and the Wii.

4. Take-Two has postponed development of the game, despite the fact that it is pretty much near completion.

So add up all those facts, despite Take-Two and Rockstar's statements that they are going to continue working on this so it can be sold, the game has been de factoly (Is that even a word?) cancelled.

They better just pull a damn Punisher or I will be pissed as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"