No Sex Leads To Less Sex

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
No Sex Leads To Less Sex, Research Shows

Feeling stressed? Taking on lots of new commitments? If you answered yes to those two questions, you may need to take a close look at your love life, according to a team of German researchers.

That sex reduces stress -- or that no sex increases stress -- is hardly a new observation. A team of German researchers, though, is arguing that sexual frustration is a complex phenomenon not to be underestimated. It can precipitate a downward spiral, pulling couples helplessly and unbeknownst into a swirling vortex of all work and no nookie.

Ragnar Beer of the University of Göttingen surveyed almost 32,000 men and women for his Theratalk Project, which has found that the less sex you have, the more work you seek. Indeed, the sexually deprived have to find outlets for their frustrations: they often take on more commitments and work.
Beer's team found that 36 percent of men and 35 percent of women who have sex only once a week take on extra work to compensate for their wanting sex life. It's even worse for the hapless couples who have altogether lost their eye for one another. Forty-five percent of men and 46 percent of women who no longer have sex with their partner seek out other activities to salve their wanting libidos.
And, to make matters worse for sexless workaholics, the extra work cuts into their would-be sex time. "Sexual frustration prevents you from being able to reduce your stress," Beer observes. In other words, no sex leads to even less sex.

"One commonly takes on obligations out of sexual frustration that aren't easy to let go of, like leadership positions in a club, for instance. That takes away from the time spent on the relationship, which again negatively contributes to sexual satisfaction. Unobserved, the frustration often becomes deeply ingrained," Beer observes.
On the other hand, people who have sex at least twice a week don't want to work. Only 5 percent of this horny segment seeks out other activities to live out their stress. Beer is seemingly unconcerned by the prospect that workaholics might fall into a downward spiral of all sex and no work. Indeed, the danger is clear. Beer warns, "It's important for couples to keep a close watch on their sexual satisfaction rather than wait until it's too late."
jsg

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,482761,00.html

Yeah, it's a kind of known.

Guys with girlfriends or who get laid regularly, get more ***** thrown their way. While guys without girlfriends or who don't get laid regularly sit aside wondering why no ***** is heading their way.

Yeah, it's a kind of known.

Guys with girlfriends or who get laid regularly, get more ***** thrown their way. While guys without girlfriends or who don't get laid regularly sit aside wondering why no ***** is heading their way.
I had a very weird phase in my life in which I didn't get any for six months

it was horrid

Aye I know the feeling.:csad:
and the worse part is that chicks actually can smell that unsexed stench one sweats, making you even more repulsive?

it took me six months of no nookie, and finally after I went to a friend's sister's wedding, I got some in the afterparty, maybe it was the suit, or maybe the girl was drunk, or maybe the fact that the girl getting married is also my dentist and the girl I boinked one her assistants or something

but after that, I was back in bussiness

and the worse part is that chicks actually can smell that unsexed stench one sweats, making you even more repulsive?

it took me six months of no nookie, and finally after I went to a friend's sister's wedding, I got some in the afterparty, maybe it was the suit, or maybe the girl was drunk, or maybe the fact that the girl getting married is also my dentist and the girl I boinked one her assistants or something

but after that, I was back in bussiness

Take a bow, Plas:word:

Its weird that when you have a girlfriend suddenly chicks start coming on to you but when your single they don't. Its like they only want you when they know they can't have you.

Its weird that when you have a girlfriend suddenly chicks start coming on to you but when your single they don't. Its like they only want you when they know they can't have you.
didn't you see Silence Of The Lambs? it puts the lotion in the basket.... oh no, that other quote

C-tease:cmad:

It's called feast or famine.

So that's the reason i get stressed damn.

They go after guys that are taken because their thought process is, "he must have something if she's with him." It's the weirdest though process ever, yet they all do it, whether consciously or not. Go out somewhere with a girl on your arm, and leave her for a while...if any other girl has seen you with her she will attempt to get up on you while you're away.

They go after guys that are taken because their thought process is, "he must have something if she's with him." It's the weirdest though process ever, yet they all do it, whether consciously or not. Go out somewhere with a girl on your arm, and leave her for a while...if any other girl has seen you with her she will attempt to get up on you while you're away.

Exactely, if a woman sees you with a girlfriend/wife/whatever they just figure not only is he worth sleeping with once, but over and over again. I think it's laziness. They don't want to go through the trouble of searching out a guy, they'd rather get one that's already preapproved. Plus despite how competitative we men are, women are far worse. They get dressed to one up each other actually they spend a good deal of their lives one uping their own friends.

Hahaha! You guys think you get hit on a lot when you've got a girlfriend? Wait until you get married. A ring on your finger is like a magic-f**king wand that attracts horny women like a magnet. I had several buddies in college who used to wear wedding bands to the bars because it attracted those girls who were ready for a wild fling with a married guy. Worked well for them, too. My wife finds it highly amusing, especially with the girls who are brazen enough to blatantly flirt with me right in front of her. Hehe!

jag

It's like when a guy sees his best friend with a good woman he'll say "I gotta get a woman just like that".

If a woman sees her best friend with a good man she'll go "I gotta get HIM".

It's like when a guy sees his best friend with a good woman he'll say "I gotta get a woman just like that".

If a woman sees her best friend with a good man she'll go "I gotta get HIM".

QFT

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"