Nominations for Communitys Thread of The Year!

Assassin

Detroit's Reckoning
Reaction score
Please Nominate Your Favorite Thread from Community and post a breif why next to it or a breif descrption of what its about. I will have a Poll in Mid-December with the ones most nominated (if people respond enough here that they show me they care).

I Nominate the new Gamma Lounge (the 1st one had too many posts or so Morg says:whatever: ) because it included the nervious breakdown of a certain some one. It was the most fun i've ever had backreading a thread this year.

I also would like to nominate The RIP Steve Orwin thread because it actually showed that SHH are not all heartless bastards:yay:

heypapajinx said:
Wilhelm's manip of the earless seal cat is classic.
it still made me laugh hysterically.
Presedent_Satan_Cat_Campaign.png

:woot:

you know what. i'm going to have to recuse my original nominatino and second the nomination for DOG LIPS vote on the Human Faced Seal Cat thread.

i've gone back and read all the posts and i laughed so hard i nearly peed on myself... or was it nearly?

heypapajinx said:
you know what. i'm going to have to recuse my original nominatino and second the nomination for DOG LIPS vote on the Human Faced Seal Cat thread.

i've gone back and read all the posts and i laughed so hard i nearly peed on myself... or was it nearly?
That thread deserves to win just because the poll option "Sex" won.

DOG LIPS said:
That thread deserves to win just because the poll option "Sex" won.
yes. exactly.
these quotes alone should send it over the moon with praises.
Originally Posted by Swiftman
is very weird how most people choose the best way to kill a human-faced Satan cat is by...having sex wit it? wtf!?
Originally Posted by Lackey
guess you've never had sex with a cat before

hooters pimp
Lee's JAL Appreciation Thread
JAL's cyber sex scandal (should have had own thread)
Kain's MSN love with Vicky thread
Pizza Hut 3 way with daughter or Mom

it's because Morg poisoned it with his lame wit and cheap mod threads. :(

The Lounge should NOT be anywhere near any type of "best of" things. :down

Lee's sexual disfunction thread
Erz B'day thread simply because it reached 10 pages. *envy*

I'm going to put my vote in for "Signs that a girl is ready to have sex" by the New Dr. Fear.

jag

All these nominations are great and all, but really it has to go to Hooters Pimp. Sure all these threads are fun and all, but that one brought us together as a family, made us feel as if we were one voice. One power.

i just made a thread for 2006 hype poster of the year.... start your nominees....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"