Not Super, But Still My Hero

As far as celebs/popualr people go:

Derrick Thomas

Growing up on football, that man was my idol (since I used to play defense).

Right now:
Eli Manning. He wiped the floor with Tom Brady's pretty boy face. Anyone who can do that is my hero.

I am not going to say his name, but this guy is my hero.

:wow:

My heros? My parents. They made me the man I am today. :up: There are a lot of people I admire musically, philosophically, ethically, morally and for their leadership and impact on society. But my life is largely shaped by what my folks taught me and the luck I had in drawing a couple of great people as parents. The only other person I'd name as an inspiration and hero to me is my wife.

jag

My parents. My grandfather (both). Bill Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, MLK, Malcom X, Muhammad Ali, Christopher Reeves, Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, and Dorian Yates.

My parents. My grandfather (both). Bill Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, MLK, Malcom X, Muhammad Ali, Christopher Reeves, Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, and Dorian Yates.

You only love Dorian Yates because he didn't do squats. LOL! :D

jag

You only love Dorian Yates because he didn't do squats. LOL! :D

jag
I do squats every leg workout.

That was my greatest disappointment about the video:csad: . I mean leg day came up and I was like "Oh, boy I get to see squats". The ending was a bigger letdown than X3.

I'm gonna agree with you here. Trent's awesome :up: As well as Nivek Ogre.

But my biggest Hero(s)...

Matt Stone & Trey Parker
Trey-Parker-cc03.jpg

Not just because they've created a funny show, but also able to subtly knock some common sense on society.

Those two and the words subtle never go together.

Benjamin Franklin, Osamu Tezuka

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"