Now Boarding - The Hype’s Travel Thread

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I’m shocked we don’t have a travel thread already but here we go!

anyone starting to play their Christmas holiday yet? We haven’t left the country since the pandemic and we’re starting to think about Thailand but I haven’t yet nailed down exactly where in Thailand?

are you playing anything? What was your favourite holiday?

i blame the insomnia i have right now, but i really wanna go on a cruise sometime in the next 2-3 years?

Ah me too! I dont want to be rude but I feel like a lot of older people do them so I really want to do one when I’m older

Ah me too! I dont want to be rude but I feel like a lot of older people do them so I really want to do one when I’m older
i totally agree. that is the stereotype for sure, but a lot of people i know (late 20s to early 40s) are starting to go more. they say they don't wanna wait until they can't really enjoy the traveling and the experiences and that kinda makes sense

My parents love them and have been many times. They are very fun when you have a bunch of people too.

I’m shocked we don’t have a travel thread already but here we go!

anyone starting to play their Christmas holiday yet? We haven’t left the country since the pandemic and we’re starting to think about Thailand but I haven’t yet nailed down exactly where in Thailand?

are you playing anything? What was your favourite holiday?
Probably my trip to Vietnam. Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. And Saigon and Hanoi (especially the latter) are really vibrant, interesting cities. And the food is great. The best meals I have ever had, I have eaten sitting on tiny plastic stools next to busy traffic in some street corner in Vietnam.

Oh I adored Vietnam! I’ve been twice. We went to nha trang last time, it’s incredible

Oh nice! We were going to do Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore about now too but it got too pricey. Hope you have a lovely time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"