• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Offical Restricted Footage Thread

The f**k? That's pittsy? I expected him to have a brutal fight with Frank like in the comic. Sucks that they impale Maginty on the fence instead of Pittsy.

Nope, Pittsy and Ink are just there. They serve no real purpose (or threat to Castle) outside of dying in the movie.

Then they shouldn't have included them at all. There seem to be already enough comic characters in the Movie, it's just a waste to give the names to some random goons that are just cannon fodder.

That may be the case too unfortunately for nicky cavella that be a shame too since nicky can make for a great future punisher villain in the big screen.

So can Barracuda. In fact, I think a Barracuda movie would be better than Nicky Cavella. There's other villains too, and it's not like this is James Bond and we're going to get 30 more Punisher movies. They won't run out of candidates and go "damn, we shouldn't have used Cavella already!"

Apparently Cavella is going to be the name of the undercover FBI agent that Frank kills. So they really can't use him later on and they just wasted an interesting character.

Oh, this is so ******ed. I understand throwing in things like cameos and easter eggs for the fans, but wasting the names of characters, that were actually a threat to Castle at one point and could've been used in another movie, on some goons that are practically cannon fodder, is just dumb.

Though I don't it's coming from IMDb, the character could still be named Nicky Donatelli, and Cavella is his cover name.

So can Barracuda. In fact, I think a Barracuda movie would be better than Nicky Cavella. There's other villains too, and it's not like this is James Bond and we're going to get 30 more Punisher movies. They won't run out of candidates and go "damn, we shouldn't have used Cavella already!"
I agree:yay::word:

I agree Barracuda would be a better villain then nicky in fact I rather see Barracuda in the next one if there is another punisher flick.Hopeful imdb is wrong because why name him that just to pay homage to the max especially when nick is not even a mobster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"