Official Ant-Man Spoiler Discussion Thread

The story is quite weak. They never explained why Hank couldn't wear the Ant suit and need Scott to wear it.

Why? Because Hank is old now and is too weak to wear the ant-suit?

And why does Hank choose Scott to be the new Ant-Man? Hank says Scott is the only guy that he can rely on now.

Can't Hank just find other guys to wear the Ant suit and train them?

Why does Judy Greer keeps playing such small roles??

First Jurassic World....and now this?? Kind of a waste of her talent.

If Scott has a Master in electrical engineering, why did he choose to be a burglar?

Another weak story plot that was never explained in the movie.

Good God Jed, you don't have to make a new post for every thought/question that you have. I'm not sure what movie you watched either because literally every question you are asking is answered in the film. Hank can't wear the suit anymore because of the effect prolong use from the Pym particules has on his body. I'm not even going to bother answering all your other questions

Jed reminds me of that guy who kept popping up in the AoU threads who kept making the same posts again and again about how Ultron was weak, his name was marvellover or something like that.

Jed reminds me of that guy who kept popping up in the AoU threads who kept making the same posts again and again about how Ultron was weak, his name was marvellover or something like that.

He probably has so many questions because he more than likely talked through the whole film instead of actually watching it :woot:

I watched this film few hours ago,while it's far from great and my favorite MCU film
It certainly is one of better MCU films and much more enjoyable than the mess of AOU

I wish Yellowjacket is more powerful,not much complaint because I don't have high expectation from a B list hero solo film anyway

Good God Jed, you don't have to make a new post for every thought/question that you have. I'm not sure what movie you watched either because literally every question you are asking is answered in the film. Hank can't wear the suit anymore because of the effect prolong use from the Pym particules has on his body. I'm not even going to bother answering all your other questions
Nice to see I'm not the only one who was thinking the same thing. Not sure why he felt the need to break every thought into it's own post a couple minutes apart when people can just as easily respond to one long post.

I'm wondering if they're planning to explore the young Hank Pym's adventure in future movies... It would be cool if the character appears in Agent Carter since it's obvious they know each other.

EDIT: Also, Marvel must really love Hayley Atwell... Can't blame them, she's so awesome.

Agent Coulson used to be the connecting thread within the Phase One films appearing in nearly every single one of them, save for Cap: TFA and Incredible Hulk.

Now Peggy's got that role.

ladies and gentleman... the Wasp Suit!

latest

Just got out from seeing it, one of my favorite Marvel films. Peyton did an amazing job, started off a lil slow but it picked up fast and was great for a long long time.

Michael Pena was hilarious, everyone laughed whenever he was on screen. The action :hmr:. I can't wait to see Ant Man in Civil War, that scene with the Falcon was amazing. We got to see how Falcon fights when he isn't using the gun but also saw how fantastic Ant Man action can be.

I don't do numbers or stars. If I leave a theater and the film is on my mind and I have a huge smile it means I loved it.

*forgot to ask. Did anyone just start feeling uneasy after Cross killed the guy in the bathroom. My god, the guy was just heartless about it.

I'm fairly certain that Marvel hasn't officially released any images of the Wasp suit so if you want to avoid getting an infraction and you posted it or quoted it I would recomend you remove it. The Hype does not allow bootleg images

*forgot to ask. Did anyone just start feeling uneasy after Cross killed the guy in the bathroom. My god, the guy was just heartless about it.

The question I had was more isn't it going to be rather noticeable that guy entered a highly secured building but never left.

I was quite relieved when Hank Pym didn't have some kind of "villain-the-whole-time" twist. I was worried that that I was gonna happen.

The Garret Morris cameo cracked me up but I think I was the only one in the theater who got it. Ah, sometimes being the old guy has its perks!

What did the Cap/Falcon/Bucky scene have to deal with? Was kinda confused.

I thought it's a bit far fetched that in the beginning, Scott is able to break into Hank's safe.

He is able to get pass the fingerprint code and able to blow up the safe so easily.

It seems so unbelievable.

I don't think burglars are that skilled.

I liked it, it showed him as an intelligent, skilled, MacGyver type. I thought it was a good way to "show, not tell" why Pym was interested in Lang in the first place.

EDIT: Just saw your long string of posts after I answered this... I think you should go see it again.

What did the Cap/Falcon/Bucky scene have to deal with? Was kinda confused.
Them dealing with Bucky, and Stark can't help because of "the accords" (the MCU version of the superhero Reg. Act in Civil War)

What's the end credit scene?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"