BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
may I ask what size are those frames, where'd you get them, and how much were they? The dimensions on these posters are wonky and I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with them frame-wise.

I just got frames for mine. If you have a Wal-Mart, go into the picture frame section and there they have a selection of poster frames and different dimensions.

The posters are 13.5X20, so I went with the 16X20 frame. I then got blue and red construction paper and used the inside paper-sheet to cut out the dimensions of the frame as a template and inserted the construction paper behind it as its backdrop:

10360709_1460650610893393_238541137091953132_n.jpg

Precedence.
6wJDjWk.jpg

I just got frames for mine. If you have a Wal-Mart, go into the picture frame section and there they have a selection of poster frames and different dimensions.

The posters are 13.5X20, so I went with the 16X20 frame. I then got blue and red construction paper and used the inside paper-sheet to cut out the dimensions of the frame as a template and inserted the construction paper behind it as its backdrop:

10360709_1460650610893393_238541137091953132_n.jpg

Very nice!

Wonder Woman merchandise, since this movie is going to be her film debut.

I have a feeling Wondy will be one of the hardest to find on the pegs. I remember they only made so much of Faora with MoS and she was tough to get. Wondy will get some massive merchandise for her solo, but I bet for BvS, her and maybe Aquaman will be tough to find.

I just cant wait for the BluRay...the extras content!!! Mmmmm....featurettes:hmr:

I just cant wait for the BluRay...the extras content!!! Mmmmm....featurettes:hmr:

I'm looking forward to them as well.

Secretly I am hoping they'll be of LOTR level, though there's not much chance of that.

LOTR was once in a million. Every single moment documented, glorious.

Indeed. I find there is nothing that can really be compared out there and that's a shame. Perhaps if they finally make "The Dark Tower" we'll see something like that again. Everything about that trilogy felt epic (and I am using this word in its proper sense and not as fourteen-year old's substitute for "great") and I'd really like for JL films to at least come close to that.

Damn it. Which one of the two threads are we using then? Mods, could you merge them? Please?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

This was created months ago so just use this one.

This one should definitely have a precedence. Though, as long as both exist, when some actual BvS merchandise does appear, half of people will post here and half there, so I think that either deletion of the other one or merging should be done. Merging seems like a less "painful" solution.

Threads have been merged. This is the one to use from this point forward.

Threads have been merged. This is the one to use from this point forward.

Ah, thanks! Much appreciated. :up:

By the way, am I the only one that imagines some kind of "whoooosh" sound when threads are being merged? No, seriously... I am not drunk this time. Honest. :woot:

For the first time ever, fans will see Batman and Superman together in the theatrical event of the year in Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and WBCP stands tall at Licensing Expo with a powerhouse roster of global partners to support as Batman and Superman fly into theaters on March 25, 2016. WBCP promises to deliver on fan anticipation and licensing opportunities as this heroic theatrical event continues to build momentum through its licensing and merchandising programs around the world. At the same time, the tentpole film will help drive the Batman and Superman franchises to new heights, offering licensees and retailers new opportunities to reach fans of all ages.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be supported by an impressive list of licensees, including global toy partner, Mattel, with a wide range toy line, including action figures, role-play, playsets and collectible figures, highlighted by the fan-favorite Movie Masters line. Also supporting Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be The LEGO Group, global construction partner; Rubie’s Costume Co. with a wide range of costume products based on the entire DC Comics portfolio, including Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice; and Thinkway Toys for role play items. Additionally, apparel and accessories collections from Junkfood and Bioworld, and footwear from Converse, with a graphically unique inspired line for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice; among many others will support the film.

Nice.

I hope we get Movie Masters. When does this start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"