• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Did Hal get hit by what looks like his own yo-yo construct?

The scene where Hal says to Kilowog, "I smell funny?" also had another take where Hal says, "You smell like a bag of ***holes." :woot: Though it's funny, I hope they leave that one out.

^ That was just Ryan Reynolds goofing arround on Set. It'll probably be in the DVD/Blu-Ray's Blooper Reel.

"Those guys from gnomon studios, who did most of the kronallax fx were really surprised and a bit scared when they saw "their" parallax scenes with the voice reel. They didn´t expect him to speak and the voice was really scary."

"Those guys from gnomon studios, who did most of the kronallax fx were really surprised and a bit scared when they saw "their" parallax scenes with the voice reel. They didn´t expect him to speak and the voice was really scary."

Wait What Where?

The scene where Hal says to Kilowog, "I smell funny?" also had another take where Hal says, "You smell like a bag of ***holes." :woot: Though it's funny, I hope they leave that one out.

LOL! That's funny. I hope that is in the outakes with the Blue Ray/DVD release.

i was searchign the whole weekend and on mondy this song. but i can not find it. its epic,its emotional and its badass. i need it :wow:
Dude, we must find that music though. Its really epic.

LOL, that's a good one. I have to remember to say that to someone.

Cool new TV spot. I like that we got to see Parallax's more demonic look.

Last edited:
Personally I love to hear stuff from guys who are supposed to work in the postproduction of a movie..

Sorry for the broken link.

Green%2BLantern%2BCorps%2Bmovie%2Bbillboard.jpg

Green%2BLantern%2Bmovie%2Bbillboard.jpg

Personally I love to hear stuff from guys who are supposed to work in the postproduction of a movie..

Sorry for the broken link.

Green%2BLantern%2BCorps%2Bmovie%2Bbillboard.jpg

Green%2BLantern%2Bmovie%2Bbillboard.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

You've got a very good camera. My phone doesn't take that good a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"