• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy this movie has the incredibly great style I thought it should have.

Those billboards are awesome!

WB added some shots to the end of the film? :awesome:

I wonder if we'll get an end credit scene with GL or not.

The Gossip Girl "we're not gonna use that line in the trailer are we" stuff was gold.

I really want to know when the press screenings for GL will happen.

Last edited:
That was the one for the first (teaser) trailer that came out back in November.

This would've been a cool standalone poster
got_light__by_hyzak-d3h780v.jpg

^I really like how the green energy looks in that pic!

I really should stop looking at all these spots and trailers, I keep spoiling myself. But I can't help it...

^Are you going to stick around once the reviews for Green Lantern are unleashed?

Jeez I can't wait for this movie to come out. But, I think I'm going to have to wait a couple of days after it opens before I can see it because I'm going to either be working or be out of town. :csad:

I was really hoping this was going to be in IMAX, but I don't think it is. :csad:

I think just 3-D IMAX. I wasn't interested at first, but the third trailer left me curious...

Look at the difference between the first trailer and the latest tv spot when Kilowog meets Hal.

35n8n09.jpg

yes they changed Oah in the last months . WB spend a LOT of extra money on this big decision.

It looks like the size of Kilowog's head and neck has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"