Comics Official JEAN GREY/PHOENIX Discussion Thread

If Jean is the messiah baby...

Does that mean that eventually Cykes will be revealed as a pedo?

Or will they have her go to the future/some-other-equally-ridiculous-plot-tool and age super fast so that she can once again be all adult and hot?

Cause if that is Jean as a baby, I gaurantee she won't be a baby for long.

She can spend twenty something years in the future and come back as her adult self. In fact, we're going to see her a bit older in an upcoming issue. The problem with this is the age Cable would be if he's with her all the time.

If Jean is the messiah baby...

Does that mean that eventually Cykes will be revealed as a pedo?

Or will they have her go to the future/some-other-equally-ridiculous-plot-tool and age super fast so that she can once again be all adult and hot?

Cause if that is Jean as a baby, I gaurantee she won't be a baby for long.
how do you equate Cyclops to being a pedophile when he has never been with a child? Jean being this baby doesnt retcon their past

I'm not talking about their past, I'm talking about their future.

We all know that the x-writers won't leave them alone or seperated. Eventually...they're going to "reconnect". Dumb ass x-writers don't understand the word "closure". They prefer "ongoing angst".

Besides, if Xavier can get away with it, why can't Cyke?

I'm not talking about their past, I'm talking about their future.

We all know that the x-writers won't leave them alone or seperated. Eventually...they're going to "reconnect". Dumb ass x-writers don't understand the word "closure". They prefer "ongoing angst".

Besides, if Xavier can get away with it, why can't Cyke?
I dont see them having Scott get involved or attempt anything with a child , even if she does turn out to be Jean. They will reconnect; that much is inevitable, but I doubt they will become romantically involved unless she's an adult.

Xavier didnt get away with anything as he never got involved with a child either. It was revealed that he had feelings for Jean when she was a teen but he never acted on them

oh yeah. perv.could he wait until 18. i bet he even restrained himself from telepathically hypnotizing her to get it on w/ the professor 101

Actually...

The idea that Scott would wait 18 years for her to become "legal" is possibly even creepier than the idea that he would be attracted to her at a young age upon learning that she was Jean.

I think it was soo cool how the babe had the bird effect in her eyes

It could be rachel finally born in mainstream 616..

There's only one Rachel in the multiverse. As Ray said, there are many alternate daughters to Scott and Jean throughout the multiverse, but none of them are her. In the White Hot Room, where Psylocke saw many alternate versions of herself, Rachel only saw the different stages of her life.

Also, Rachel is Scott and Jean's daughter. Unless I skipped a beat, Scott and Jean weren't shacking up in Alaska 9 in-continuity months prior to Messiah CompleX.

Just read the X-men Origins: Jean Grey. I'm not a huge fan of the character or anything, but I liked the story. Have there been any hints or anything at Jean Grey being resurrected other then what happened in "Messiah Complex".

If not, then the point of this title just seems....pointless.

Still a good read though. Art was freaking gorgeous.

Just read the X-men Origins: Jean Grey. I'm not a huge fan of the character or anything, but I liked the story. Have there been any hints or anything at Jean Grey being resurrected other then what happened in "Messiah Complex".

If not, then the point of this title just seems....pointless.

Still a good read though. Art was freaking gorgeous.
there's always hints of Jean's return. Marvel is one big tease when it comes to this character

there's always hints of Jean's return. Marvel is one big tease when it comes to this character

I know...

Personally, I wish the character would get resurrected. I always felt that Cyclops/Jean were among the better relationships in all of comics. This whole Cyclops and Emma relationship seems so forced to me. The character of Emma Frost (Who I do enjoy) just doesn't work as well...Bring back Jean and end this Cyclops/Emma relationship which I hate!

I know...

Personally, I wish the character would get resurrected. I always felt that Cyclops/Jean were among the better relationships in all of comics. This whole Cyclops and Emma relationship seems so forced to me. The character of Emma Frost (Who I do enjoy) just doesn't work as well...Bring back Jean and end this Cyclops/Emma relationship which I hate!
ITA with your statement, but unfortunetly I cant see an insta-Jean/Scott reunion when she comes back. I dont want her to take him back after all thats happened and he's gonna have to work to win her back. Id love to see her strong, single and living life seperate for him for a while and maybe find someone new for a while. Eventually, I do want them to find their way back to each other. They were one of the strongest and best pairings in Marvel history and I hate whats been done to them

To those of you who want to see Scott and Jean get back together when Jean comes back, I'd like to point something out to all of you that you may have forgotten.

You see, just before Jean died, SCOTT WAS REGULARLY CHEATING ON HER WITH EMMA!

Thank you for your time.

ITA with your statement, but unfortunetly I cant see an insta-Jean/Scott reunion when she comes back. I dont want her to take him back after all thats happened and he's gonna have to work to win her back. Id love to see her strong, single and living life seperate for him for a while and maybe find someone new for a while. Eventually, I do want them to find their way back to each other. They were one of the strongest and best pairings in Marvel history and I hate whats been done to them

I agree that if Jean came back, I wouldn't want her to just throw herself at Scott. I was never a fan of how he was actively cheating on her with Emma before her death. Marvel really disrespected their relationship by throwing that whole story in.

To those of you who want to see Scott and Jean get back together when Jean comes back, I'd like to point something out to all of you that you may have forgotten.

You see, just before Jean died, SCOTT WAS REGULARLY CHEATING ON HER WITH EMMA!

Thank you for your time.
which is why I dont want them to instantly get back together and I explained all in my previous post. This is something I see happening years down the road

Years down the road, if ever. Besides, I don't think Jean would recognize Scott as he is now.

Years down the road, if ever. Besides, I don't think Jean would recognize Scott as he is now.
I dont recognize Scott as he is now. He used to be one of my favorite characters...not so much anymore. Even if he never gets back with Jean, I want him away from Emma. I think she's been horrible for his character.

Personally, I still want to see Jean and Warren together. They've had some nice chemistry in the past and were never given a real shot at going further with it. They were good in their scenes in the early days of X-factor before she reunited with Scott

You know Warren's history of relationships, though. If he and Jean got together, they'd split within a year or two.

You know Warren's history of relationships, though. If he and Jean got together, they'd split within a year or two.
Warren was with Candy, Charlotte Jones and Psylocke, all for years. He was with Candy for about 20 years on panel. Thats got to be one of the longest ongoing relationships that any of the X-men have had. He's not one that jumps in and out of relationships quickly.

Except in recent years. He was with Husk for about 5 minutes, and I don't suspect his relationship with the mayor of San Francisco will last for very long.

Except in recent years. He was with Husk for about 5 minutes, and I don't suspect his relationship with the mayor of San Francisco will last for very long.
well he and Husk never officially broke up. They could still be together now for all we know. I just rather prefer to think they arent together since no one ever brings it up. They never should have hooked up anyway.

Warren is with the mayor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"