Official One Tree Hill season 5 thread

haven't been watching. always wait for the dvds now. but is anyone else sad to see that it'll be the last season for One Tree Hill on CW?

I thought CW already picked up a sixth season of OTH for next year?

It's getting a sixth season, steelio.

So will the next season still take place after college?

season 5 already takes place after college. it's four years later.

So, last nights episode was pretty good. Nate kinda b****ed out when Q was taunting him. Come on. "You know, sometimes you have a big mouth." and then walking away?! He should've gone old school Nathan Scott on that kid.

So, last nights episode was pretty good. Nate kinda b****ed out when Q was taunting him. Come on. "You know, sometimes you have a big mouth." and then walking away?! He should've gone old school Nathan Scott on that kid.

yeah, it's not like he has anything to lose career wise anyway.

Nah, he's an adult now; a father and husband, responsible citizen and all that. Not to mention his brother coaches the team. I do think he could have been sterner with him, but I'm glad he didn't get too carried away. We've seen enough of that from Nathan, imo. I'm glad to see him act like an adult.

I'm surprised Lucas is still going after Lindsey. I thought he would be kind of relieved when she left him. I guess he is either REALLY in love with her and wants to marry her or he's in such deep denial over his feelings of Peyton that he will continue this charade until the season finale.

I know. The whole thing is puzzling. They keep making it seem like L and P will get together, but he sticks by Lindsey. *shrug* I thought she looked prettier than ever in the last episode though. :)

yeah she did. Staying away from Lucas does her good. lol

Yeah, look how far Brooke went when she dumped his sorry ass. :D :up:

and now Peyton is starting her own record label. It seems that after you've been with Lucas, you get successful! lol

I wasn't paying much attention during the last episode, I was too caught up in other stuff. So does anyone know where I can watch OTH episodes online without having to download them? :confused:

I wasn't paying much attention during the last episode, I was too caught up in other stuff. So does anyone know where I can watch OTH episodes online without having to download them? :confused:

try tvshack.com or surfthechannel.com - they have all the popular tv shows and they update everyday.

^ Awesome! The second site has it. Thanks, gonna watch it later on. :up:

So...Deb has a clown fetish...not really something I needed to know.

Anyway, good stuff last night. [blackout]Have a good six months, Dan. They'll be your last.[/blackout]

Did Deb do it with 2 clowns or just 1? I thought I saw 2 for some reason. I thought the episode was okay. Nothing really happened that much. I sure would love to get a Wii though.

Does anyone have any idea who's supposed to die in the finale?

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=021a0c73-ac99-468d-9ee3-5c5921fb0157

"Marie in Jackson Hole, Wyo.: OTH! Dish!
I'm hearing that one of the main characters, someone who's been on the show since the very beginning, is dying, and we'll find out who it is within the next few weeks. This person is someone who has been loved...and hated. And he or she has about six months to live. Any guesses? Comment below!"

From what I read Mark confirmed that it's not Dan.(Don't know if that's true or not.) And no way will he kill off any of the 5 core characters. If he did the show would be over. Look what happened to the OC.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=021a0c73-ac99-468d-9ee3-5c5921fb0157

From what I read Mark confirmed that it's not Dan.(Don't know if that's true or not.) And no way will he kill off any of the 5 core characters. If he did the show would be over. Look what happened to the OC.

Actually I thought killing off Marissa vastly improved the show as her character had gotten so fracking annoying! Plus I loved her replacement, Taylor Townsend. Also liked the Mini-Coop, can't think of her name right now.

Actually I thought killing off Marissa vastly improved the show as her character had gotten so fracking annoying! Plus I loved her replacement, Taylor Townsend. Also liked the Mini-Coop, can't think of her name right now.

Yeah, killing off Marissa was the best thing to happen to the O.C. The problem was, too much stupid sh** had happened beforehand for fans to care. I had always said the show needed to be ballsy from jump and kill her off in season one, when she O.D.'ed in Tiajuana. Think about it, we wouldn't have had ridiculous plots like the obsessive Oliver, the faux lesbianism, the bad girl phase with Volchuck, which would lead to obsessive Volchuck, etc. The most cringe-inducing moments of the show all revolve around Marissa.

season 4 of the OC was probably the best after the first season. I kind of drifted from that show during the second season and didn't watch any of the third. When I heard of Marissa's death, I tuned in to see how it would be handled and enjoyed it. So in this case, I think her death was an improvement to the show (although I don't hate the actress, I just didn't care for the character).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"