Official One Tree Hill season 5 thread

Yeah, killing off Marissa was the best thing to happen to the O.C. The problem was, too much stupid sh** had happened beforehand for fans to care. I had always said the show needed to be ballsy from jump and kill her off in season one, when she O.D.'ed in Tiajuana. Think about it, we wouldn't have had ridiculous plots like the obsessive Oliver, the faux lesbianism, the bad girl phase with Volchuck, which would lead to obsessive Volchuck, etc. The most cringe-inducing moments of the show all revolve around Marissa.

No kidding, Marissa single handedly ruined the O.C. Her character was by far the lamest of the bunch, and Mischa Barton had the worst acting ability on the show. The show was at it's best when it was about Ryan, and at it's worst when it was about Marissa. Cut out Marissa, tone down Seth, and keep the focus on Ryan, and the show would still be one.

On a OTH note, has anyone else noticed the smoking legs on Brooke Davis now. She is one of the hottest girls on television.

Tonight was pretty great. Skills and Deb...hilarious. Just imagine when Nathan finds out...

Lucas is a total D-bag though.

I totally did not see the last 10 seconds coming. I thought they would make out like the promos suggested. btw, those promos were WRONG. I guess they wanted to fool us. Skills and Deb was hilarious. Deb is pretty hot though.

Nathan walking in on Deb .. ewww. :hehe: But the thing with Skillz, where could that be going. And now are we to understand

that Dan will kill again? Looks that way.

Lucas is a poo poo head. Peyton needs to wake up and move on. (She won't.)
And Doctor hottie looks like the male version of Brooke. I expect them to hook up. :)

ZOMG, Dan got hit by karma. And a car.

Well that was stupid. What's the point of showing the season cliff-hanger in the previews for the show's season finale? We knew he was going to call one of three people anyway, and now, not only do we have to wait a week to find out who (like most of us not-so-patiently did for the last seven days) we have to wait 4 (or so?) goddamn months? Really?

I don't think he called Brooke. It's either Peyton or Rachel. I really don't know which one though.

It amazes me that after 5 seasons this piece of garbage show is still on the air getting no ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"