Official Spider-Man 3 on DVD thread!

I am a bit disappointed with the special features. Just wish they were longer, but whats there is decent.

Me too. And the Target bonus disc is just a rehash of the bonus features all compiled together.

I won't get this until I've paid off my tuition for this term.. :(

-TNC

I love this movie. I just wish all the subplot footage was in there.

Yeah, then she started doing drugs. DRUGS MAKE YOU UGLY! SO IF YOUR'E HOT DON'T DO IT OR NO ONE WILL WANT TO F*** YOU! EXCEPT OTHER UGLY PEOPLE!
There, I think I got my point across the world. :oldrazz:
I'm getting the DVD tommorow.
HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

After watching it again, I just noticed another reason why the character of MJ in this movie is really really selfish:

At Spider-Man Day, MJ sees the oddly moving sand-storm fly by and Peter, her boy-friend, chase after it.

At dinner (the next day?), she doesn't even ask what happened or if he was ok or anything at all.

Im sure it would have been mentioned in the news, but maybe she was to busy looking in the paper to read about herself

ACTUALLY...we never see Peter go after Sandman, we just see the sandstorm pass by the celebration, while MJ and Harry are talking, and then next we see Sandman following the armored truck.

I watched the fight scenes when I got it last week, haven't watched the whole movie through. I hope I enjoy it more than I did in the theatre. :dry:

what's the best edition of sm-3 to buy?

I want the two disc edition but does it have those trading cards like the one disc one?????

I got the walmart edition for the lenticular cover and plan to sell the one disc version that came with it....for a 2 disc...

Apparently the people who hated this movie still went out and bought, for it to do that well.

Still, it's Spidey, so I expected it to kick total ass on he sales charts...which MORE than guarantees a Spidey 4, and that makes me happy...:woot:
I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. I bought the blu-ray trilogy.

Spidey 1--8/10
Spidey 2--9/10
Spidey 3--7.75/10

I agree with those that say that its the ROTJ of the Spider-man Series.

A good satisfying ending to the trilogy that could've been so much more had they cut a few things here and there...

Sounds about right.
I do really like this movie though. Venom's got the right feel, he just doesn't have enough screen time. I was still grinning cheek to cheek when I first saw him on that wall talking to Sandman.

People all say they don't like this movie, or they have problems with it... but the Blu-Ray sales records says otherwise to me.
I'll be getting it on good ol' DVD after I get home from this trip, but yeah.

I think people get so used to focusing on the few negative aspects of some things, that they forget all the good things that happen in the meantime.

Kinda like working a cash register flawlessly all day, except you accidentally short-change your last customer, and that's the only bit you ever hear about.
Sigh.

-Vaportrail

Did anyone notice at the battle royale,the scene where Harry ignites his flamethrower,right before he does it Harry's back is facing the building that Peter is on,then when you see Harry burning Sandman with the flame,Sandman's back is facing the building.

So maybe there is extended footage where Harry flames some other Sandman body parts.

Does every 2 disc special edition have trading cards with it? I see some without the sticker saying it on ebay...

But I went to Costco and they all have the sticker saying it has the trading cards...

Anyone shed some light on this?

Does every 2 disc special edition have trading cards with it? I see some without the sticker saying it on ebay...

But I went to Costco and they all have the sticker saying it has the trading cards...

Anyone shed some light on this?
Nope, not every 2-disc version has the cards. I think Best Buy is the only place.

Spidey 1--8/10
Spidey 2--9/10
Spidey 3--7.75/10

I agree with those that say that its the ROTJ of the Spider-man Series.

A good satisfying ending to the trilogy that could've been so much more had they cut a few things here and there...

To me when the original has a great sequel the original will be the least favorite. It happened with Termiantor, SW OT, sometimes Indiana Jones (Raiders & Doom switch from time-to-time) & this.

I'd give them this:
Spidey 1- 7.9/10
Spidey 2- 8.9/10
Spidey 3- 9/10

The only speacial feature I've watched so far (I got it yesterday) is the cast commentary, some interesting stuff on it.

Has anyone bought the best buy 2 disc special edition??

I look on ebay and most of the ones with the mask and postcards are one disc editions but there is one 2 disc special edition one with the sticker on it???

I'll just comment on the DVD. I have yet to listen to the infamous cast commentary but since it is the cast and Raimi I'm sure it will be entertaining. I thought the blooper reel was hilarious and shows that Maguire is not Peter Parker which everyone seems to think because he was in these and Pleasentville.

But as for the feturettes. I've only watched half of them and while interesting I feel they were just kind of slapped together. I would have preferred an epic making of like the 2 1/2 hour in-depth odyssey that the second disc of SM2 was and on top of that were the very nice featurettes which were just like the ones that make up the entirety of the SM3 second disc.

So, I ultimately found the extra lazily thrown together considering how in-depth SM2's were. Better than the SM1 DVD, but this could have been a stronger DVD release, which tells me they are simply planning on doing another double dip that will have Raimmi's full vision and the making of the movie deserved to have.

It's Rami! Ray-me.
If you know what that's based on, you'll get an award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"