Revenge of the Fallen Official Transformers ROTF merchandise thread.

Silver Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
This is the thread where posters can post anything related to ROTF merchandise.

May it begin!

Last edited:
Depthcharge
ojnfbo.jpg

I want shirts! (Too early, yeah. But when they DO...)

I can't wait till someone steals a peek at The Fallen in his toy form. It's only matter of time.

Sideswipe looks damn good. i knew Bay would try to keep identifiable parts of the Corvette in robot mode.
nice touch with the wheel feet and engine back. i expect him to be a BADass

The incredibly movie-accurate, new Leader Class Prime

I like the fact that Sidewipe looks like a G1 Transformer mixed in with a Gundum/Japanese style robot.

Very attractive. I think ILM has done a great job with the Autobots interms of their designs; their Decepicons are a bit more inconsistent (Like the Tank 'Brawl' in the first film)

Do Skywarp and Ramjet come in ROTF packaging? I've seen Thundercracker, but he's in packaging from the first movie.

Cool design, but it would have been nice if Sideswipe was red like his G1 Lamborghini version. Onscreen the movie TFs are sometimes hard to tell apart unless their colors contrast. Another silver car/bot is going to just blend in.

That is true, sadly *hugs original G1 Skywarp* :csad:

Yep, Hasbro and Mattel were both pretty blatant in their use of repaints back in the '80s. I guess kids back then were just more tolerant of having the exact same mold with only the colors and names being different.

Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker, Ironhide/Ratchet, Optimus/Ultra Magnus, He-Man/Faker, Beast-Man/Moss-Man, Mer-Man/Stinkor, etc....

Funny to see Hasbro pulling the same crap with Transformers today. I just recently saw the "Classics" version Jetfire repainted with a new name at my local Target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"