Revenge of the Fallen Official Transformers ROTF merchandise thread.

2j4r80g.jpg

Yep, Hasbro and Mattel were both pretty blatant in their use of repaints back in the '80s. I guess kids back then were just more tolerant of having the exact same mold with only the colors and names being different.

Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker, Ironhide/Ratchet, Optimus/Ultra Magnus, He-Man/Faker, Beast-Man/Moss-Man, Mer-Man/Stinkor, etc....

Funny to see Hasbro pulling the same crap with Transformers today. I just recently saw the "Classics" version Jetfire repainted with a new name at my local Target.

I just can't have 2 or 3 identical TF's on my shelf, even if they're diff colors. Goes against everything I stand for :o

I just can't have 2 or 3 identical TF's on my shelf, even if they're diff colors. Goes against everything I stand for :o

My parents solved this problem for me, they gave me a brother :up:

I must admit, I was pretty good with sharing.

Meh, I prefer the cammo. But that's more realistic.

i saw on another site someone is trying like hell to make it into a robot form. you can see a head, hand, and something that could be her body.
hoping the 3 bike thing is a lie. im thinking its 1 bike and she has the ability to make holograms of herself.

^So it's Starscream with a tribal tattoo huh? Not buying. At this rate, my TF2 toy collection is gonna be super tiny if they keep puttin out repaints.

^So it's Starscream with a tribal tattoo huh? Not buying. At this rate, my TF2 toy collection is gonna be super tiny if they keep puttin out repaints.

Look carefully, it's an entirely new toy, not a repaint.

Spinning gears and diff missiles.

When do these toys hit the shelves anyway?

^The differences in that Starscream model are not significant enough to earn it a spot on my already over-crowded TF shelf :o

Lookin forward to the twins though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"