Oh My Damn!

The Riddler said:
and highly awesome.
F*** yourself away into dust.:down.

You think *****'s posts are "pointless"? You imply that honey-glazed cinnamon-style-oakzap is as ugly as the car she's going to buy that's going to stop working and probably get her beheaded because of an oncoming senior citizen driving a chili-brown '71 Monte Carlo who will bump her into an oncoming train?

That's not highly awesome. :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:

You think *****'s posts are "pointless"? You imply that honey-glazed cinnamon-style-oakzap is as ugly as the car she's going to buy that's going to stop working and probably get her beheaded because of an oncoming senior citizen driving a chili-brown '71 Monte Carlo who will bump her into an oncoming train?

we seem like very similar type people, except you use the loserish, blue, confused smiley, and i use the yellow one. :huh:

oakzap425 said:
Seriously? :huh:

To quote....

In 1998 Daimler-Benz AG merged with the American automobile manufacturer, Chrysler Corporation, and formed DaimlerChrysler AG.

Daimler-Benz merger

Chrysler merged in 1998 with Daimler-Benz to form DaimlerChrysler AG. This was initially touted as a merger of equals, but within a couple of years the truth was evident: it was a buyout of Chrysler by Daimler-Benz, with the latter being very much the dominant partner. As if on cue, Chrysler went into another of its financial tailspins soon after the merger, greatly depressing the stock price of the merged firm and causing serious alarm at headquarters in Germany, which sent new CEO, Jürgen Schrempp, to take charge. The Plymouth brand was phased out in 2001, and plans for cost-cutting by sharing of platforms and components began. The strongly-Mercedes-influenced Chrysler Crossfire was one of the first results of this program. A return to rear-wheel drive was announced, and in 2004, a new Chrysler 300 using this technology and a new Hemi V8 appeared and became a solid hit. Financial performance began to improve somewhat, with Chrysler now providing a significant share of DaimlerChrysler profits due to restructuring efforts at the Mercedes Car Group. The long-standing partnership with Mitsubishi was dissolved as DaimlerChrysler divested its stake in the firm due to diving Mitsubishi profits and sales worldwide.

On April 7, 2005, a conclusion was announced by U.S. District Judge Joseph Farnnan Jr. presiding over a bench trial in Wilmington, Delaware between Kirk Kerkorian and DaimlerChrysler AG regarding allegations that Jürgen Schrempp of Daimler Benz AG, prior to the 1998 merger, lied and manipulated the Security Exchange Commission and Chrysler Corporation's shareholders (the largest of which was Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda Corporation) by touting the 1998 merger as a merger of equals, and not an outright acquisition. The judge found in favor of DaimlerChrysler. However, another case (brought by other shareholders, on the same merit as the Kerkorian case) was settled in 2003 for $300 million. The Kerkorian case took over one year to decide.

jaguarr said:
It's a STATION WAGON! :down

Yeah, but what are those modern cars that look like:

couldabeenworse.jpg

?

This guy at work bought one of those and was all, "Check out my new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and I said, "You...got suckered into one of those shoebox cars? :confused: Why?.....why?:confused:"

could've been worse.*shrag*

jaguarr said:
It's a STATION WAGON! :down

jag

Most people say I'm a soccer mom for that. I love station wagons though.

I just a lost my baby, nacho. It's a mazda protege5. That car kicked ass...

I can't wait to get this dodge. It was either that, or a honda element.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

Wilhelm-Scream forevahz!

My chocolate chip with caramel cookie! ::meow: :heart:

The Riddler said:
we seem like very similar type people, except you use the loserish, blue, confused smiley, and i use the yellow one. :huh:
Yes, we hate most in others what we hate most about ourselves.
Same reason I hated Paladin.:confused:

I could fill the Grand Canyon with insults written on fortune cookie slips for everyone and everything and every idea I've come across. But I love everyone and everything and every idea, so.......f*** you.:down.

oakzap425 said:
Most people say I'm a soccer mom for that. I love station wagons though.

I just a lost my baby, nacho. It's a mazda protege5. That car kicked ass...

I can't wait to get this dodge. It was either that, or a honda element.

You know this is car u need....

Neva have to worry about "accidents" again:ninja:

oakzap wants a car with a big trunk so she can have her wild anime sex.

I repeat...

*clears throat*

It's...a...STATION WAGON!!!!!! :down

jag

:clears throat:

I repeat: I like station wagons... :up:

cool, cool, just picked up my "charger" yesterday, unable to drive it cause I still have castes on my legs, but it's the sweatest car none the less.... I got the srt-8 model.... everything about the car was desgined my mercedes... and the interior is roomy and luxorious... and not to mention the 425HP V8..... and it's all wheel drive, so it handles like a dream....

My Aunt has a charger!

That car is the shizz.

I sooo want that Chill Zone option. Extra Grand, but that's f'ing awesome! :up:

oakzap425 said:
I'm going to buy a Dodge Caliber... when I get the money!

:eek:

I would recommend driving it before you get too excited. I actually checked these out when they first came out and they had zero balls. I drove all three engine models and they all sucked. The back seat is way smaller than it looks...and the "cooler" in the glove box is really just an air conditioned glove box. Which means, yes, if you want to keep anything cold in there you have to turn the air on. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"