Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V4wf1.jpg

7H0sc.jpg

YIiGz.jpg

4OpLp.jpg

I love the vibrancy in those Tron pieces.

I recommend everyone to watch The Captains, a documentary about all the ST captains (including missing Chris Pine here) in which The Shat himself does the interviews. I was never a fan of Sisko in DS9, but Avery Brooks actually came out as a very cool jazzy philosophic guy here, which was a bit surprising to me.

Recommended!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1946421/ [rate:7.0/10] 986 votes
</div></div>

There's also another simular one called (I think) Captains Of The Final Frontier, but I couldn't find that one on IMDB atm.

The first 15 yo rated movie I watched at the cinemas, which was a landmark as a kid. And yes, as mentioned before, Escape from LA was a huge disappointment. Cool cameos from Pam Grier and Peter Fonda really didn't help that sinking ship.

The best part of Escape from LA was the ending.

Completely saved my experience in the theater.

The best part of Escape from LA was the ending.

Completely saved my experience in the theater.
Thats sounds interesting, I can't even remember the end (I even think it was direct to video rentals over here, but I might remember that wrong now). But I've been meaning to revisit it for some time to maybe give it a second (less nostalgiac "original movie biased") review. However, I believe that my expectations must be held extremely low in that case anyhow.

I really need to watch Escape from NY since I love the sequels/remake that disappointed many

The first 15 yo rated movie I watched at the cinemas, which was a landmark as a kid. And yes, as mentioned before, Escape from LA was a huge disappointment. Cool cameos from Pam Grier and Peter Fonda really didn't help that sinking ship.

And Bruce Campbell!

Escape from LA was extremely cheesy and yet so entertaining. A surfing Snake Plissken? come on, that's awesome.

That's exactly what his uniform should look like in the next movie.

Escape from LA was extremely cheesy and yet so entertaining. A surfing Snake Plissken? come on, that's awesome.
Yeah that

And I love this scene

"When this can hits the ground, draw"
:can tossed up:
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
:can hits ground:
"Draw"

Last edited:
Yeah that

And I love thise scene

"When this can hits the ground, draw"
:can tossed up:
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
:can hits ground:
"Draw"

It may have been a bad (so bad it's good) movie, but Snake Plissken will always be a badass mother****er.

Fake Criterion covers

tumblrm6b4tqpmx31rt290o.jpg

tumblrm5xb82sgvm1r7fg74.jpg

tumblrm8mk8xsiaj1rofkct.png

tumblrmb80gh5afl1qf1yxj.jpg

tumblrm9sba4aejk1qejky2.png

tumblrm9bihg0s8o1r7fg74.jpg

tumblrlt9f0ut0il1qf1yxj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread