Ok...moment Of Truth...who Is Your Hype Crush?

My crush was my boyfriend for almost a year, then something unexplained happened, we grew distant, and he ended up getting banned, and as far as I know, has not come back.

zer00 was really your boyfriend? ...

I feel totally inadequate in this thread, with my little avvy and all. I feel like I need to go buy a Corvette or something...

darthfist6ej.gif
Damn, you're freaky. :heart: Can you be my freak on a leash?
You mean it doesn't? Then why is Tyler Perry always on? :confused:
Haha! I guess Mom's right!

I'm embarrassed to say who my crush is, though I wouldn't call it a "crush", just someone I admire. :yay: *is shy*

Other posters I dig and find cool are Showtime, Solidus and Anita18.

^it's ok cuz Supe79 has one of those deformed baby arms . . . :( (wow that was mean)

zer00 was really your boyfriend? ...

Well, we had an internet relationship. We almost met face to face in NYC in 2006, but just missed each other. It's been such a long time... I try to forget about it. I still don't know exactly what happened.

haha, Supe79 tried to 'fix' his post, but it was already QFT'd several times :( :) :o what a rollercoaster of emotions this thread has become!!

Well, we had an internet relationship. We almost met face to face in NYC in 2006, but just missed each other. It's been such a long time... I try to forget about it. I still don't know exactly what happened.

Internet relationship's are stupid :dry:

Don't worry. You'll always be a freak, leash or no.
Aye.
I like red. And Runty can join, I work out, I can handle it :p
We are not regular women. Are you sure you can handle us, together, at one time?
in case you missed it before, btw ;)
Haha! That's funny! Where was it taken from?
I used to go to parties with a collar and leash. :o
Used to? Do tell more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"