Ok...moment Of Truth...who Is Your Hype Crush?

^old "Kids in the Hall" comedy show sketch :up:

I just think she could do better, since I enjoy her on the Hype. And I hate zer00 :huh:

Well, we had an internet relationship. We almost met face to face in NYC in 2006, but just missed each other. It's been such a long time... I try to forget about it. I still don't know exactly what happened.

I don't know how you can call someone you've never met a boyfriend but hey, digital world and all. :huh:

I don't know how you can call someone you've never met a boyfriend but hey, digital world and all. :huh:

I'd call it an intellectual intimacy. Minus any sexual implications.

Fran, he wasn't really as much of an opinionated jerk as he seemed to be on the Hype. That's just one side of him - a side that was mostly for his amusement than for anything. Just look at everyone on this board - many of them have very eccentric personalities and gimicks on here that don't really reveal much of who they are.

Eh, that was just me being old fashioned, I get "connecting" with people over the internet but to call him your "boyfriend" just struck me as weird.

Anyway, I remember you 2 posting and in hindsight it was obvious there was something between you, not that you were keeping it from anyone.

You didn't follow him to his own forum?

It might be... weird. Anyway, the links and whatever to the multiple forums my (former?) circle of friends are on my old computer. Though, if Cconn is posting there often, I might check it out again. Guy hasn't been on YIM forever.

ComicChick
th_redface.gif

Noir
icon11.gif

DBella
th_redface.gif

Mr Socko
icon11.gif

yay

ComicChick does seem pretty cool. She can be my crush if she dresses in a sexy costume for me :heart:

How in the hell did I forget DOG LIPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"