Okay. Here's a question...

The Question

Objectivism doesn't work.
Reaction score
If you had the authority to give the reigns of any comic (including ones about characters who don't have comics currently) to any creator from another artistic medium (novelist, screenwriter, director, painter, etc.), who would it be and what would the comic be?

For example, I'd love to see Simon Pegg write a "Superman's Pal: Jimmy Olsen" comic. That would be ****ing crazy.

I'd give Zauriel to Piers Anthony. Read his Incarnations of Immortality series and you'll understand why.

Someone like JJ Abrams doing Checkmate could be cool I think.

I'd like to see John Singleton take on Luke Cage. Cause chances are the movie won't ever get made.

R. L. Stine on Boston Brand's Deadman

lol

Tim Burton as writer/director for a golden age Green Lantern movie.

Alan Scott in 1940's Gotham City battling Solomon Grundy as well as a subversive Nazi plot to destroy America's will to fight the up coming war.

Ang Lee-Richard Dragon.
Wachowski Bros.- Justice League Elite.

Mitch Hurwitz from Arrested Development writing a JLI-era arc with Booster, Blue Beetle and the gang.

I'd love to see Terry Gilliam's take on Morrison's Doom Patrol. With Gilliam's background in mind-bending films, it would be interesting to see him tackle the mind-bending works of the Morrison-era Doom Patrol.

That, or Gilliam's take on Morrison's Animal Man.

a gilliam doom patrol movie would kick tons of ass.

Jenna Jameson as She-Hulk because teyh like to do the same stuff. hahahahahaha LOLOLOLOL!!!:D:D:D:D

I'd give Zauriel to Piers Anthony. Read his Incarnations of Immortality series and you'll understand why.
I'd give Zauriel to anyone except Piers Anthony. Read his Magic of Xanth series and you'll understand why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"