This is a lie

Alex414

Civilian
Reaction score
I was at an X-Men chat room earlier tonight and somebody came in and released this info: "I work at Fox and want to tell everyone about a BIG error - FOX by accident included 21
pieces of Value Added deleted scenes on the DVD on only some of the DVDs. These extra features
were supposed to be held for the second special edition DVD release later next year. If your DVD only
has 10 pieces of VAM you can return it for a refund. If you don't believe me, when you buy it compare your
DVD with your friends."

I dont understand ... what is the point of what you said? Refund? Does that mean you get a dvd with all 21 scenes? How do you know if yours has 21 or 10? Does the dvd say it?

I want to get my hands on a dvd with all 21... anyone know how?

you can't refund... but you can get the other one. Btw, you tried both menus? or just one?

According to my DVD case, it should have 22. But I've only found about 11.

Yeah. There were only two on the Brotherhood menu, and about nine deleted scenes and two alternate endings on the X-Men menu. What am I doing wrong or is my DVD buggered?

2!!!??? and 9!!!??? I think your dvd is bugged. Where did you buy it from?

Virgin megastores yesterday. I'm really confused because the DVD case says 22 deleted scenes and 3 alternate endings.

hmm... try telling their staff for an exchange. Virgin is usually quite nice

I'll have to have another look tonight, come online and tell you guys exactly what I have and where in the menu I found it. I'm going from memory at the moment, but I know for I fact I definately did not find the extended Phoenix destruction scene, or Rogue not taking the cure.

Alex414, if you're going to start a thread calling something a lie perhaps you should have some information to back it up. what makes your claim any more credible than what you posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"