Iron Man 2 Olivia Munn Has Been Cast!

Olivia Munn should have been one of the dancers at the Stark Expo, not an actual speaking role

Why?

I thought she handled what she was given quite adequately.

Hating for hatings sake?

I agree. She was given two lines and she delivered. It wasnt a hard job anyway. And she looked gorgeous by the way....

Why?

I thought she handled what she was given quite adequately.

Hating for hatings sake?

she is a tv host and she played a news reporter and she seemed awkward, to me she seemed a bit nervous and forced her lines out because of this

Her what, two lines?

Haha, she hyped her role so much.

She's in a blockbuster, why wouldnt she try to use that to promote herself?

Last edited:
she is a tv host and she played a news reporter and she seemed awkward, to me she seemed a bit nervous and forced her lines out because of this

Have to disagree;

I didnt see any awkwardness, nervousness or forced 3 lines or however few there where.

Seriously, it's not really that much of an issue, is it?

I don't see why she would be awkward of nervous at all. Her role as a presenter was just like her role on Attack of the Show. She just did what she always does, except that here she wasn't allowed to let her fun personality shine through since she seemed to be a journalistic reporter rather than game show host (a host on a show about games, not a host of a game show).

The chick is trying to break into acting and she gets a bit part in a big summer blockbuster, of course she's going to be excited and hype it up a bit. If Favs had given one of you haterz a wee role like that, the rest of us would never have heard the end of it. :p

I know what you mean if one of us on this site got a role in Ironman 2 none of us would hear the end of it lol. I did'nt go on and on about being an extra in Spidey 3. I was in the crowd at the Unity Day festival in the movie. It was cool the see the actors and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"