Ollie's art work

cool man! Dont hide your art! maybe have the text in the waves perhaps? the text on the first is distracting and a little hard to read... You want to be able to read it if you put it across the room or down the hall, etc. especially since its going to be in the background of shots or posters and whatnot. i mean, really, you dont NEED the text-- unless there like a line about the band or the album in the film... and still, you could get away with just having them reference it in a shot...

and if you just need a logo on the cover? then the flag is the obvious choice...

I mean if you look all of the popular albums out there, half of them are completely visual and maybe have text on the side of the cd case...

hope that helps :)

Another Album cover for my film

albumfinal-1.jpg

Showing how it will be cut and folded

albuminlaycopy.jpg

The inside of the cd tray

tray-1.jpg

I should really get on with mydc piece for the battle :s

Last edited:
Very complex, I can tell a lot of hard work went into this cover. I like it. :up:

Thanks mate :)

Started work on this ( sorry its on a crappy mobile phone cam )

SP_A0145.jpg

Hes currently in the oven again

that's awesome can't wait to see that Scott Pilgrim statue when you finish.

your sculpture is incredible, man!!

i'm wondering if there would be a chance to collaborate at some point in the future

Really want to see the final piece! I bet it will look awesome!

Thanks dude... Next up RAMONA! Any ideas which costume? Boots or Roller blades?

I'm thinking of making them into bookends. Giving them a brick wall backdrop with a pavement. What do you recon.

Cleaner photos..

scottfront.jpg

scottback.jpg

Thanks dude... Next up RAMONA! Any ideas which costume? Boots or Roller blades?

I'm thinking of making them into bookends. Giving them a brick wall backdrop with a pavement. What do you recon.

I'm sorry I don't know these characters...

Bookends would be a useful idea, and will hopefully inspire you to keep them longer, I know I have to make painful choices when my space gets cramped.

I'll keep in mind when next I go comic shopping :up:

Very cool, how long did that take you? If you make a wall for behind them make it look like the comic cover, that'd be sswet. You should also paint the stand he's on

really cool! I'm not sure about ramona's shoes...
it would be so cool if you did a brick wall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"