Olympic Bid

I have a friend who'll never go back to that place. Says it's the next worst thing to Kentucky. :(

To most Americans, watching the Olympics is like watching a soccer match. Every other country loves it, but we just think it's boring as all get out.

Pfft, I love the Olympics. But then again, I'm not American (maybe someday though. :()

?

I don't watch Oprah or know about a "Magnificent Mile".

Well, it's a mile down by the lake in Chicago, and it's a great place for white people to go and for black people to get their asses kicked by the police. :) I kid I kid. They beat up Hispanics too.

She took over the area for her season opener and had....some kind of...fun run? I don't know, don't watch her show.

To most Americans, watching the Olympics is like watching a soccer match. Every other country loves it, but we just think it's boring as all get out.

I love watching the Olympics...and I have played plenty of soccer in my time as well.

I don't watch the stinkin' Olympics. And everybody knows that my opinion is the only one that counts. :o

All the time....on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

All the time, all the time. :o

Your decision simply is a decision only important when I decide making said decision for a subject I don't care for, is not worth my decision making prowess. :o

Only because I allow you to believe what you believe.

Only because you know if you don't willingly take a backseat, I'll force you to take the backseat, and you'll be short four limbs. :o

Kinky. But talking dirty to me wont get you Friday and Saturday Opinions.

How about me talking you locked in the stockades down in my cellar? ;)

Only if you throw in a daily flogging.

I think this might change with HDTV/digital signals now being mandatory. The pretty colors kept my hooked last year. :o

Well, it's a mile down by the lake in Chicago, and it's a great place for white people to go and for black people to get their asses kicked by the police. :) I kid I kid. They beat up Hispanics too.

She took over the area for her season opener and had....some kind of...fun run? I don't know, don't watch her show.

Gotcha. Did she block traffic? That's always a pain to deal with.

Probably, but I don't go down there cuz you know, I'm black and don't want to get beat up. :o

Only if you throw in a daily flogging.
You get rewards as I see fit, not the other way around. :o
I think this might change with HDTV/digital signals now being mandatory. The pretty colors kept my hooked last year. :o

Gotcha. Did she block traffic? That's always a pain to deal with.

A weakness of colour? Hmm... Noted. :cwink:

Though, chances are, she blocked up traffic. Bet it sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"