• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight On this thread movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Avenger
Reaction score
What, precisely, was the point? Was the idea to move threads that are not explicitly geared towards spoilers? If so, it was a mistake, because there is absolutely no chance of enforcing such a policy consistently: the spoiler section will always contain threads that do not contain spoilers. The logical policy is that spoilers may be posted in that section, not that each topic should be about spoilers, because the former is simply less complicated and easier to enforce.

Moreover, how exactly is this thread movement reconciled with the fact that some of these threads (such as the Trailer 3 thread) are absolutely saturated with spoilers?

I just can't figure out the reasoning behind this.

I'm not a fan of it either. I had to check my own post history just to find some of my favorite threads.

Agreed. Mods, please kindly take note. We have spoken.

2 pages in Spoilers is pathetic

Yeah, Agreed. They were fine where they were

Spoiler section has never been cluttered with too many threads whatsoever, I can almost say the same with Non-Spoilers. J, you've always done an amazing job with that, and I've even PM'ed you about it, but to me this huge and unnecessary overhaul seems to have your name on it, no offense, and doesn't seem necessary. And it's more than the lounge really, it's a handful of them. Please take consideration in giving thought to what the fans and the regular users are wishing for.

And now THIS thread has suffered the same fate by being moved into Non-Spoilers.

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

Okay, I'm back; noticed this last night. Why did the Lounge and merchandise thread get bumped? Hell, mostly all the spoilers and everything happens in the good ol' Lounge, whether in or out of the Spoiler forum. :huh: :brucebat:

Okay, I'm back; noticed this last night. Why did the Lounge and merchandise thread get bumped? Hell, mostly all the spoilers and everything happens in the good ol' Lounge, whether in or out of the Spoiler forum. :huh: :brucebat:
Hey KJ, copy my sig message

Hell, even the Gunga Diner Lounge I made in the WatchMen forum is still in the Spoiler section. :huh: :word:

Co-signed.

Oops, forgot

*Signs

untitled3.jpg

Was that over the top? I can never tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"