• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Order your Favorite film from aliens franchise

1. Aliens
2. Alien

Mostly irrelevant:
3. Alien: Resurrection
4. Prometheus
5. Alien 3
6. Alien: Covenant

Man...it is tough between Alien and Aliens. They're classics for different reasons and both solidly in my top 20 favorite films. I can't choose :csad:
Agree they are very different types of movies. It's difficult to choose between them, and could easily swap positions given what I'm in the mood for. Alien more innovative, defined and brought so much to the table, this was true horror and suspense in space.
While Aliens borrowed its set up, and went more thriller, action, the Colonial Marines, Ripley & Newt, culminating with "Get away from her you b...!" Queen. Alien is the better movie, Aliens more thrilling, today wins out!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll have an order of Aliens and a side order of AVP fries. Thank ya.

1.Aliens
2.Alien

Aliens and Alien swap as being the best depending on my mood. The rest of the series is irrelevant to me.

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) It really doesn't matter

Alien and Aliens are pretty interchangeable to me. They're both iconic for different reasons and I really can't decide. It depends on if I'm more in the mood for horror or action, much like Terminator and T2.

1/2. Alien/Aliens
3. Prometheus
4. Alien: Resurrection
5. Alien 3
6. Alien: Covenant

I'm not counting the AvP movies because I've forgotten most of the first one and I never saw Requiem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"