Other House of M Reprecussions

Discussion in 'The Comics' started by Chamber_UK, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Chamber_UK

Chamber_UK Registered

The biggest reprecussion so far that has been dealt with since House of M has obviously been M-Day. Was just wondering what you guys thought about the other reprecussions that haven't been dealt with yet.

Like for example all the characters that 'remember' House of M, they still retain all their memories of the 'alternate lives', i mean thats seriously gotta weigh on ones psyche. So far only Spiderman's feelings has been touched on this, and will also be touched on by Wolverine in Wolverine: Origins. Wonder if any of the other characters will deal with these 'memories'. So far the only character that have displayed knowledge about House of M on panel have been...

Cyclops
    Emma Frost
    Wolverine
    Shadowcat
    Nightcrawler (in M-Day the day after, but in Uncanny X-Men its unclear)

She-Hulk
    Spiderman
    Luke Cage
    Captain America
    (Don't know about other Avenger since i don't read New Avengers)

I reckon it would be nice to have some House of M 'One Shots' come out in the future, like they did with Age of Apocalypse.

2. rabidfanboy

rabidfanboy Registered

Don't forget about Ms. Marvel. Her whole reasoning for wanting to be "the greatest" hero (or at least a better hero) is because of who and what she had become during House of M.