Our New Admins Are Abusing Powers!

Lightning Strykez!

Former Mod On Pension Pay
Reaction score
So. :cmad:

I log on as I normally do on Sunday nights, and the system is giving me all this grief about my user name and/or password. I used up 4 out of 5 attempts and started to get worried that maybe I had been fired by Mirko. So what do I do? Well, naturally I checked the "Forum Leaders" list. Lo and behold, my name "Lightning Strykez" was not there.

"Holy Cowabunga! OMFG!! I've been banned!!" I thought worriedly. Then I see this DHasselhoffLover guy listed as a mod. At first I thought, "Who the heck is this guy? Did he replace me?" I clicked on this profile and found striking similarities to my own.

"Those *******!!!" I cried angrily as I pounded the laptop keyboard with both fists. So I logged in with this dumbassery as an SN and sure enough--that crap worked on the 5th login attempt! The culprits? None other than our newest Admins Dog-face and Hunter. I hate them. What an ultimate abuse of power--and against another staff member at that. *******.

It's because I'm black.

And I'm telling Mirko. :cmad:

:woot: Beeyotches!

Bringing down the black man.
Y'all administrator sons of b****es.

Awwww...the name is so well thought out though.

I say keep it.

This thread needs a poll.

April 1...

things will be forgotten by then.

but THIS...will never be forgotten.

hasselhoff_gay_lol.jpg

I will ban anyone who finds this humorous. We don't laugh at Lightning. We laugh with Lightning, dammit!

In truth the mastermind behind this glorious occasion isn't getting her credit, Thanks to Kel for the suggestion of an appropriate name for our beloved Mod. :woot:

So. :cmad:

I log on as I normally do on Sunday nights, and the system is giving me all this grief about my user name and/or password. I used up 4 out of 5 attempts and started to get worried that maybe I had been fired by Mirko. So what do I do? Well, naturally I checked the "Forum Leaders" list. Lo and behold, my name "Lightning Strykez" was not there.

"Holy Cowabunga! OMFG!! I've been banned!!" I thought worriedly. Then I see this DHasselhoffLover guy listed as a mod. At first I thought, "Who the heck is this guy? Did he replace me?" I clicked on this profile and found striking similarities to my own.

"Those *******!!!" I cried angrily as I pounded the laptop keyboard with both fists. So I logged in with this dumbassery as an SN and sure enough--that crap worked on the 5th login attempt! The culprits? None other than our newest Admins Dog-face and Hunter. I hate them. What an ultimate abuse of power--and against another staff member at that. *******.

It's because I'm black.

And I'm telling Mirko. :cmad:

:woot: Beeyotches!

You're cool with me, LS ... or DHL as the case may be, but still .

In truth the mastermind behind this glorious occasion isn't getting her credit, Thanks to Kel for the suggestion of an appropriate name for our beloved Mod. :woot:

Yes, all blame to Kel! Here here!

Of COURSE the mastermind behind all this is probably laughing at home on her night off from the Hype...

innocently.

I'm so going back on Sabbatical from this place again. What a ****ing "Welcome Back" present. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"