Our New Admins Are Abusing Powers!

I'm being framed I tell ya......framed.

And don't believe HR when he shows you the PM, cause......

I'm bein framed.........:o

You both suck. In fact, I'm sending all 3 of you PMs containing nudie Hoffy pictures. Full spread dammit!

I'm being framed I tell ya......framed.

And don't believe HR when he shows you the PM, cause......

I'm bein framed.........:o

For once you can't say " I blame Morg" :oldrazz: :hyper:

_hoff_lrg_231-767935.gif

So when are you going to make your Hoff appreciation thread in the Celebrity forum.....actually I am kind of surprised there isn't one already....

You both suck. In fact, I'm sending all 3 of you PMs containing nudie Hoffy pictures. Full spread dammit!

Ummmm.... my name is Kel, I'm new here.....no habla Engish....

Yeah, thats it....

So when are you going to make your Hoff appreciation thread in the Celebrity forum.....actually I am kind of surprised there isn't one already....

He made us promise not to make one until he got back......:ninja:

WTF happened while I was gone?
Cmill is a mod?!

Well....its bed time............

SEE YA................................

*sneaks out of thread*

There should be a pinned thread so people will know who others are,i'm starting to get confused with the name changes also..

My comment wasn't directed to you :oldrazz:

Oh I know. I'm just letting you know I blame you anyway. For world hunger, for cancer, for AIDs, for this disgusting Hoff-scandal...for....everything. :ninja:

"Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light,Some people need to have somebody On the edge of surrenders inside, Don’t you worry, it’s gonna be alright ‘cause I’m always ready, I won’t let you outta my sight,

Chorus: (I’ll-be-ready) I’ll be ready, (Whenever-you-fear) oh don’t you fear , (I’ll-be-ready)

Forever and always, I’m always here!" :D

It could be worse, they were going to change my name, and have me replace you as BettaThanLightningStrikez

Oh I know. I'm just letting you know I blame you anyway. For world hunger, for cancer, for AIDs, for this disgusting Hoff-scandal...for....everything. :ninja:

Be nice or I'll bribe them not to change it back :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"