Out of 4700.....

Marvel Legends ShowDown, formerly SuperHero ShowDown.

What? If the line wasn't stupid Crap Hasbro would have kept it going.

Bull. Hasbro blows and thats the bottom line.

The SuperHero Squad is the only thing thats cool. The MLs are crap.

F*** you both.

I stand by my word. I seriously dislike HML so far. 2 of them are straight s***, 2 are mediocre and 2 are pretty good.

herc was perfect.. not a damn thing wrong with him... emma is great with a head swap, annihilus rocks, i actually think i made banshee look cool in my x-men display, war hulk is pretty cool.. iron man is ok... soo not really seeing things be that bad

^Yep

And the next two waves are gonna blow us away

herc was perfect.. not a damn thing wrong with him... emma is great with a head swap, annihilus rocks, i actually think i made banshee look cool in my x-men display, war hulk is pretty cool.. iron man is ok... soo not really seeing things be that bad

Herc is not perfect. First off is that stupid grin on his face. Second is his restrictive kilt thing. Third is he's ridiculously orange. Fourth is having hands that suck and can't hold his weapon properly.

Emma is crap, the head ruined her. Now, with a headswap she is a little better. But outta the package she's crap. The elbows suck, god I hate those things. I didn't think they'd be that bad but they are. The arm articulation overall is lacking. Plus did I mention she can't f***ing stand??

Banshee I won't even get into. He sucks so bad is pointless pointing out the bad. I'll point out the good. He comes with an Annihilus piece. Thats it.

Planet Hulk is pretty cool, but thats it. He could've been better if more accurate and had a weapon to go with his shield and the whole Planet Hulk motif.

Ult IM is pretty good aside from the craptastic hands and the shrunken Tony head. He's got some nice detail, the shiny armor is cool, but he's not half as good as MS Ult IM.

X3 Beast is good for a movie fig.

Annihilus is the best thing outta this wave. Aside from the pink issues he looks great.

Worst ML line ever. ML11 is gold compared to it.

Herc is not perfect. First off is that stupid grin on his face. Second is his restrictive kilt thing. Third is he's ridiculously orange. Fourth is having hands that suck and can't hold his weapon properly.
umm he looks just like herc, ya he slightly looks like the burger king, but hes exactly what i would have expected, even from toybiz.. and mine isnt orange at all.. hes slightly tan... but not orange.. least hes not pale like emma and banshee...mine holds his weapon fine and his kilt is his classic look

Emma is crap, the head ruined her. Now, with a headswap she is a little better. But outta the package she's crap. The elbows suck, god I hate those things. I didn't think they'd be that bad but they are. The arm articulation overall is lacking. Plus did I mention she can't f***ing stand??
emma has an exellent costume paint job... her skin and head sucks but thats about it, i actually like the new elbos.. they twish and bend using the exact same joint

Banshee I won't even get into. He sucks so bad is pointless pointing out the bad. I'll point out the good. He comes with an Annihilus piece. Thats it.
only thing that honestly sucks about banshee is the no collar and pale skin... hes made to be posed screaming... not standing still (much like the variant FO wolvie and sabes), i wish more figs had action faces

Planet Hulk is pretty cool, but thats it. He could've been better if more accurate and had a weapon to go with his shield and the whole Planet Hulk motif.
he was what to be expected of a diff version of an A-lister

Ult IM is pretty good aside from the craptastic hands and the shrunken Tony head. He's got some nice detail, the shiny armor is cool, but he's not half as good as MS Ult IM.
see hulk

X3 Beast is good for a movie fig.
agreed

Annihilus is the best thing outta this wave. Aside from the pink issues he looks great.
i have yet to finish building mine, but so far so good.. right now hes tied with herc for me

ML11......But FA Thing....Not Ultron.....Mitch....Vengeance...

Nevertheless my opinions will not be changed. You can blind yourselves all you want. This wave sucked overall. The only thing saving it from being a complete s*** wave is Annihilus.

Nevertheless my opinions will not be changed. You can blind yourselves all you want. This wave sucked overall. The only thing saving it from being a complete s*** wave is Annihilus.

Well Annihulus makes you buy the whole wave so I guess Hasbo's got a winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"