Out of 4700.....

Multiple tubes means I could hit you from a couple angles.

Well......Before I died I would pee all over myself and have someone stick my body in your car on a hot sunny day

No, you wouldn't.

But you'd have to wait and see.

Well I'd be Dead...but I would die laughing.....last

It'd be before you make it completely in the car.

If you caught them......Maybe some kids would see me first and throw a dead squirell at me.

Nah. We don't have squirrels.

Too many people fry them up.

"I'm not sure but I think I might have ****ed a Squirell to death last night"

I think that NEca should do a CCBox Set with Joe and Damon and his Daughter from the scene where they are runnignout of the woods...have the three of them running with Halenbeck shooting backards with the gun and the puppet.....that would kick ass.

I think that NEca should do a CCBox Set with Joe and Damon and his Daughter from the scene where they are runnignout of the woods...have the three of them running with Halenbeck shooting backards with the gun and the puppet.....that would kick ass.

His name was Jimmy Dix you ass.

But a boxset would be cool but I'd rather have individual figs aswell. Like Joe and Jimmy atleast. Then add on others in boxsets. Like Joe and Jimmy sitting at a booth with Cory (Halle Berry) stripping. Hell, even Eddie Griffin in the DJ booth. I'd like a Billy Cole fig though. One with a regular head and an alternate "brains blown out" head.

But if they make Darian she needs two things. Mr Fluffy and a paper with Satan Claus on it.

Yeah....but I don't want to get them indiviuall then ge tthem again in a box set...with movie figs one is generally enough for me....Like Shaun of the Dead....I'm gonna have two Shauns....

Reminds me....I need to nab the Highlander Box Set from my Shop...

Yeah....but I don't want to get them indiviuall then ge tthem again in a box set...with movie figs one is generally enough for me....Like Shaun of the Dead....I'm gonna have two Shauns....

I think its cool. I'd like individual figs to go with the rest of the ones I have then have boxsets. I'd leave the boxsets MOC aslong as the scene was already being depicted. Then those would go on a bookcase or shelves while the single figs stay on my ent. center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"