Out-of-style or unavailable foods you wish you could eat.

In 1986, during labor unrest at a production plant, razor blades were found in two packages of the product,[11] but there was no recall.[12]

Holy crap.

I seem to remember the green beans in Kid Cuisine being really nasty.

yeah pretty much everything but the chicken fingers and mac n cheese was terrible in those things.

I just really remember the brownie being absolutely un eatable lol

here are some other kid cuisines

kid_cuisine.jpg
kidcuisine.jpg
n4058.jpg
kidcuisinedeepsea.jpg

My brother and I use to bite off one corner of 3d Doritos and fill them with easy cheese.

^ haha wow...you were a lot more ingenious than I was as a kid.

yeah pretty much everything but the chicken fingers and mac n cheese was terrible in those things.

kid_cuisine.jpg
kidcuisine.jpg
n4058.jpg
kidcuisinedeepsea.jpg

MMmm....tastes like death

The "brownies" that came with those things always tasted like dehydrated ****. :o

My mom never bought me Kid Cuisine. I hated it as a child, but in hindsight she had my best interest at heart.

It's all about the Lunchables now.

It's all about the Lunchables now.

Lunchables used to make mini hamburgers and they were delicious. When they stopped making them, I was furious. :cmad:

Lunchables used to make mini hamburgers and they were delicious. When they stopped making them, I was furious. :cmad:
What did the Lunchables burgers taste like? I mean, were you supposed to heat them up first?

Lunchables pizza was always my joint. I remember the hot dogs too, though they were really more like mini bologna sausages. :o

Last edited:

kid_cuisine.jpg
kidcuisine.jpg
n4058.jpg
kidcuisinedeepsea.jpg
Those things were like microwaved linoleum. :barf:

When Hostess went under, the only thing I regretted was the demise of Raspberry Zingers. They were basically Twinkies with fake raspberry goo on the outside and coconut covering that. Zingers were nasty good. I would buy some every couple of years, eat them guiltily and then atone for my sins with weeks of salad.

220px-Hostess-Rspbry-Zingers.jpg

images

Wasn't there a Looney Tunes version of Kid Cuisine (or something similar)? I remember Bugs Bunny hawking some spaghetti and meatballs (so terrible it'd make Chef Boyardee blush with embarrassment).

anybody remember the Ice Cream sandwiches that had the Disney imprints on them? that was my ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"