Palistinians Suspend Peace Talks with Israel

It would be nice to see a Palestinian state some day, but as long as Palestinian terrorists want to lob rockets into Israel or bomb buses and markeplaces, and as long as the Israelis feel the need to retaliate... it may never happen.

It would be nice to see a Palestinian state some day, but as long as Palestinian terrorists want to lob rockets into Israel or bomb buses and markeplaces, and as long as the Israelis feel the need to retaliate... it may never happen.

The Arabs already have been given a huge chunk of land. Look at this map:
800pxlocationisraelsvgeo5.png

Instead of living in peace in their own territories, they continue to destroy and kill, prompting military action from Israel. They're even killing their own civilians. It's a lose lose situation for Israel.

Is Israel full of Saints? Of course not. But by in large the acts of the Palestinian militants are far more atrocious than those committed by a handful of Israeli scumbags.

The Palestinian terrorists have no problem turning their women into bombs, their children into bombs, targeting civilian stores, shops, houses.

To try to paint the Palestinian resistance as a victim is amazing.

Somebody's made up their mind, I see:whatever: .

Bored, of all the talks we've had over the past couple of years, you should know that I'm not anti-Israeli and I'm not, by a long shot, pro-Palestinian. I am however sick and tired of the Arabs/Muslims being seen here as the aggressors and the Israelis as innocent saints handing out flower.

The Israelis have violated human rights violation after another, MANY of which never get reported and are simply ignored. Look at the videos of the Israelis stealing Palestinian land.

All I ask for is a balance.

More than 70 Palestinians die, many of whom are children, and they are shrugged off as number. No inquiry as to why, or how, just bad militants that deserved it.

Besides the fact that half my family are Israeli Jews, I don't want Israel to go anywhere, but a balance in the reporting and accountability is needed, if peace is the real goal here. I think Israel can contribute a great deal to the Mid-East and one day it'll happen.

And here we go...slim in 3..2..1

there's gotta be some way they can share the land

Is Israel full of Saints? Of course not. But by in large the acts of the Palestinian militants are far more atrocious than those committed by a handful of Israeli scumbags.

The Palestinian terrorists have no problem turning their women into bombs, their children into bombs, targeting civilian stores, shops, houses.

To try to paint the Palestinian resistance as a victim is amazing.

Palestinian resistance, removed from Hamas and other terrorist organization, is a victim.

You forget or ignore that the Israelis committed acts of "terror" that the Palestinian are now bing lambasted for.

Menachem Begin, who became Israel's PM was considered a terrorist by the British. He founded the Herut political party, now Likud, which branched directly from Ingrun Military Organization, a terrorist organization.

Likud, a right-wing party, is a direct branch from a terrorist organization.

To paint the WHOLE of Israel as innocent, except for a few "scumbags", and to claim that the Palestinians terrorists encompass the WHOLE Palestinian movement is not only amazingly naive and racist, it's pathetic.

And here we go...slim in 3..2..1

there's gotta be some way they can share the land

There is a way but BOTH sides are failing to recognize the other's existence and rights. I believe peace will happen in our life time, but not by the end of this year, the way Bush wants it.

It will happen, and then it'll be a new day for all of us, but BOTH sides need to sit with one another until they are blue in the damn gills.

The Arabs already have been given a huge chunk of land. Look at this map.

Instead of living in peace in their own territories, they continue to destroy and kill, prompting military action from Israel. They're even killing their own civilians. It's a lose lose situation for Israel.

That is a false, ludicrous argument void of any historical accuracy.

You act as if the Arabs came out of nowhere, after WWII to occupy Jerusalem.

Actually if you look at the statistics your facts are reversed. Up until WWII the Jewish pop was low compared to the Arabs (well below half). Then they began to flood the area, coming in, mainly from Europe. So who took who's territory?

ispalpopchart1.gif

http://www.israelipalestinianprocon.org/populationpalestine.html#graph1

Who are the "chosen people"? Just answer me that...

Palestinian resistance, removed from Hamas and other terrorist organization, is a victim.

You forget or ignore that the Israelis committed acts of "terror" that the Palestinian are now bing lambasted for.

Menachem Begin, who became Israel's PM was considered a terrorist by the British. He founded the Herut political party, now Likud, which branched directly from Ingrun Military Organization, a terrorist organization.

Likud, a right-wing party, is a direct branch from a terrorist organization.

To paint the WHOLE of Israel as innocent, except for a few "scumbags", and to claim that the Palestinians terrorists encompass the WHOLE Palestinian movement is not only amazingly naive and racist, it's pathetic.

Hammas is a major part of the Palestinian resistance! In fact the Palestinian's showed their active support FOR Hammas when they democratically elected members of their "party" into political office - so you can not just say "ignore Hammas". You also ignore the PLO, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and other Palestinian terrorist groups.

Also Begin focused on British military in Israel, since he worked against the British military - is natural for the British government to brand him as a rebel. The definition of terrorists now is far different from a terrorist then. George Washington was a terrorist to the British - he certainly is a whole different person compared to Hammas. Hell, Begin and was a Nobel Peace Prize laureat!

That is a false, ludicrous argument void of any historical accuracy.

You act as if the Arabs came out of nowhere, after WWII to occupy Jerusalem.

Actually if you look at the statistics your facts are reversed. Up until WWII the Jewish pop was low compared to the Arabs (well below half). Then they began to flood the area, coming in, mainly from Europe. So who took who's territory?

ispalpopchart1.gif

http://www.israelipalestinianprocon.org/populationpalestine.html#graph1

You do know that most of "Palestinian land" was taken by Syria and other Arab neighbors - not Israel, yes?

Hammas is a major part of the Palestinian resistance! In fact the Palestinian's showed their active support FOR Hammas when they democratically elected members of their "party" into political office - so you can not just say "ignore Hammas". You also ignore the PLO, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and other Palestinian terrorist groups.

Also Begin focused on British military in Israel, since he worked against the British military - is natural for the British government to brand him as a rebel. The definition of terrorists now is far different from a terrorist then. George Washington was a terrorist to the British - he certainly is a whole different person compared to Hammas. Hell, Begin and was a Nobel Peace Prize laureat!

So was Arafat, Sharon!

OMG, Likud IS A HUGE part of the Israeli government, which is a direct branch of a terrorist organization NOT only recognized by the British but our ONLY major ally.

And Begin only concentrated his efforts on the British, really...NO innocent people died at his terrorist acts?

Deir Yassin doesn't qualify as terrorism? http://www.deiryassin.org/

Lehi, or "Stern gang," and partner to Begin and his gang was also considered a terrorist group by the British and the UN.

NONE of these other massacres count as terrorist acts? Why cause he's a Zionist leader or they we're carried out by non-Arabs?

1. King David Hotel, July 22, 1946.
2. Sharafat, Feb. 7, 1951.
3. Deir Yassin, April 10, 1948.
4. Falameh, April 2, 1951.
5. Naseruddine, April 14, 1948.
6. Quibya, Oct. 14, 1953.
7. Carmel, April 20, 1948.
8. Nahalin, March, 28, 1954.
9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
11. Beit Kiras, May 3, 1948.
12. Khan Yunis, May 31, 1955.
13. Beitkhoury, May 5, 1948.
14. Khan Yunis Again, Aug. 31, 1955
15. Az-Zaytoun, May 6, 1948.
16. Tiberia, Dec. 11, 1955.
17. Wadi Araba, May 13, 1950.
18. As-Sabha, Nov. 2, 1955.
19. Gaza Again, April 5, 1956.
20. Houssan, Sept. 25, 1956.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.
22. Qalqilyah, Oct. 10, 1956.
23. Ar-Rahwa, Sept. 12, 1956.
24. Kahr Kassem, Oct. 29, 1956.
25. Gharandal, Sept. 13, 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.

So as long as ARABS DON'T COMMIT VILE ACTS OF INHUMANITY IT'S NOT terrorism?

Gotcha!

It boggles my mind why we ever supported Israel in the first place.

So was Arafat, Sharon!

OMG, Likud IS A HUGE part of the Israeli government, which is a direct branch of a terrorist organization NOT only recognized by the British but our ONLY major ally.

And Begin only concentrated his efforts on the British, really...NO innocent people died at his terrorist acts?

Deir Yassin doesn't qualify as terrorism? http://www.deiryassin.org/

NONE of these other massacres count as terrorist acts? Why cause he's a Zionist leader or they we're carried out by non-Arabs?

1. King David Hotel, July 22, 1946.
2. Sharafat, Feb. 7, 1951.
3. Deir Yassin, April 10, 1948.
4. Falameh, April 2, 1951.
5. Naseruddine, April 14, 1948.
6. Quibya, Oct. 14, 1953.
7. Carmel, April 20, 1948.
8. Nahalin, March, 28, 1954.
9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
11. Beit Kiras, May 3, 1948.
12. Khan Yunis, May 31, 1955.
13. Beitkhoury, May 5, 1948.
14. Khan Yunis Again, Aug. 31, 1955
15. Az-Zaytoun, May 6, 1948.
16. Tiberia, Dec. 11, 1955.
17. Wadi Araba, May 13, 1950.
18. As-Sabha, Nov. 2, 1955.
19. Gaza Again, April 5, 1956.
20. Houssan, Sept. 25, 1956.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.
22. Qalqilyah, Oct. 10, 1956.
23. Ar-Rahwa, Sept. 12, 1956.
24. Kahr Kassem, Oct. 29, 1956.
25. Gharandal, Sept. 13, 1956.

So as long as ARABS DON'T COMMIT VILE ACTS OF INHUMANITY IT'S NOT terrorism?

Gotcha!

It has nothing to do with race or religion.

Yes, Deir Yassin was a horrible tragedy for the Palestinians and was monstrous of the Israeli's - that was during a time of war and a response to a recent Palestinian surge.

Israel certainly does have innocent blood on their hands - but that doesn't excuse the actions of the Palestinians. Another huge difference between Israel and Palestine is that Israel has moved away from Terrorist tactics and towards civility.

Israel may of been guilty of terrorism 50 years ago - but Palestine is guilty of it now and it is now that I am concerned about.

I can't handle getting involved in any debates, but not all arabs are bad people. :csad:

I can't handle getting involved in any debates, but not all arabs are bad people. :csad:

No one was claiming they were :huh:

I have a problem with terrorists and A-Man, but everyone else is a-okay to me.

It has nothing to do with race or religion.

Yes, Deir Yassin was a horrible tragedy for the Palestinians and was monstrous of the Israeli's - that was during a time of war and a response to a recent Palestinian surge.

Israel certainly does have innocent blood on their hands - but that doesn't excuse the actions of the Palestinians. Another huge difference between Israel and Palestine is that Israel has moved away from Terrorist tactics and towards civility.

Israel may of been guilty of terrorism 50 years ago - but Palestine is guilty of it now and it is now that I am concerned about.

So, if 50 years from now (and I'm against this type of thinking whole-heartedly) if Israel would cease to exist because of terrorist actions today, which in effect destroys the moral of the Israeli people and in consequence they give up (they did the same thing to the British and Arabs, then), it'd be OK by your book when there is an active Palestinian military presence that over took the random acts of violence.

Do you see the holes in that type of logic? Terrorism is terrorism, period! I don't make excuses on behalf of the Palestinian terrorist groups or ANY terrorist act held in the name of Islam. The deliberate killing, and targeting, of innocent people is completely unacceptable. To sit there and state that because terrorism happened 50 years ago, terrorism which allowed for the construction of a nation is ill.

No one was claiming they were :huh:

I have a problem with terrorists and A-Man, but everyone else is a-okay to me.

Oh I know that no one has said it yet, but I sort of anticipate it these days. People can be cruel. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"