Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
With that shell, Leo probably never has to duck when someone comes swinging for his head.

I swear if a pizza chain is not parterned with this film for a tie-in I will literally go to Paramount and stab someone with a pencil. Easiest merch ever.

They should remake the Pizza Hut commercial from the first film's VHS release.

People are overreacting. And don't know what they want. They have that old picture of those cute noseless toons from their long gone childhood and they can't process the new stuff. Remove the nose - they don't like it. Leave the nose - they don't like it. Maybe they should just skip the movie at all. Or get back to their childhood memories.

He looks like he's sniffing her right there. Lol

next trailer better showcase Donny, Raph, and Splinter, also maybe include some dialogue from Leo.

I've personally never liked looking at the Turtles without their masks on.

I find it bothersome, annoying that April fainted after meeting the Turtles in a 2014 movie but that's just me. I guess it was done for "comedy" or whatever.

So, will this be the trailer with Cap or are we getting the full one

I've personally never liked looking at the Turtles without their masks on.
I can't imagine it happening too often in the movie.
I wouldn't be surprised if that scene is the first and only time we actually see it.

It looks weird and funny because it's supposed to.

I must have watched the trailer too many times yesterday. Megan Fox was in my dreams.

I also watched the trailer like a few dozen times. There was no Megan Fox for me. :(

People are overreacting. And don't know what they want. They have that old picture of those cute noseless toons from their long gone childhood and they can't process the new stuff. Remove the nose - they don't like it. Leave the nose - they don't like it. Maybe they should just skip the movie at all. Or get back to their childhood memories.

If you try and picture the mask free mikey without the nose.
It's pretty jacked I think. Pretty seriously jacked.

If you try and picture the mask free mikey without the nose.
It's pretty jacked I think. Pretty seriously jacked.
Obviously.

Mikey and Raph have more prominent noses. Donnie and Leo have basically only holes.

Can't wait for an official still of all 4 turtles together. Need a wallpaper. lol

they should've showed all 4 turtles and and a quick shot of splinter
infact they should've released a full trailer instead of a teaser considering
how long it took to get footage out there

They usually drop posters or stuff around teaser trailer time(like they did with guardians and such). I guess we got that megan still.

I personally don't think they delivered as well as I would have imagined on the cgi. Hopefully with 5 months they truly push the graphics to where they need to be. It was the same with the Ironman superbowl spot but with more time in this case.

Yeah I imagine there will still be a lot of polishing done. Especially on that Leo shot. Although if it looked just like that, I'd be okay. It isn't bad, just could (and likely will) be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"