• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

patrick stewart on X4 ?!?!?!?!? spoiler

strugler

Hadoken
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Points
11
possibility of an X-Men 4; when asked if he would return patrick stewart responded:

“Oh yes! This is a smashing world to inhabit every few years. I like my character very much, he’s an admirable character. I love the people that I’m working with – Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, it could be worse!”


source: www.thexverse.com

now im so freaking confused, everybody tought he will not comback because of his demise on x3 not speaking of everybody saying no more xmen movies
STOP PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS FOX!!!!!
 
As its been said before, ANY of them can come back because its happened countless times in the comics. X4 isn't a definate but he seemed very clear that he would do it if it does go ahead.
 
So if Xavier doesn't die then who does?
 
:eek:

I keep thinking he dies but sticks around as Obi Wan, a blue old ghost.

strugler said:
STOP PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS FOX!!!!!
I agree with that
 
with all due respect... I don't believe he would say "Oh, I can't since my character dies this time." It would be a major spoiler...

However, I am glad that he would come back for another.
 
Jean died in X2 people. Just because The Professor appears to die in X3 doesn't mean he won't be back for X4.
 
Two words: RED. HERRING.
 
If they bring back another lead character from the dead it's going to start looking a little ridiculous for the general audience. Or not?
 
Retroman said:
If they bring back another lead character from the dead it's going to start looking a little ridiculous for the general audience. Or not?

:up:

No character except Phoenix should even contemplate coming back from the dead.
 
Retroman said:
If they bring back another lead character from the dead it's going to start looking a little ridiculous for the general audience. Or not?
I dont think the "general" audience really cares, I'll have to ask around when the movie comes out.
 
we don't even know he dies, we have a pic of him hoverin up into the air by pheonix, and some reports saying he dies, and others saying he dosen't

they can get away with killing a cyclops(waste of a character though) but i have serious doubts that they will kill off xavier for good, maybe something happens to him in the scene, but dead for good, i think there is a slim chance of that
 
I'm betting this might have to do with Moira's secret scene with Xavier.
 
Retroman said:
If they bring back another lead character from the dead it's going to start looking a little ridiculous for the general audience. Or not?


yep, unless before xavier takes off to jean's house (where he meet his demise) they show him talking to a mutant called "morph" or "changelier" ;)
anyone ;)
 
Well, in the comics death seems to mean very little. Everyone comes back, or didn't really die.
 
so this reminded me of a Daily Show, with Mieki Phifer (i think thats how you spell it). It was before the release of the new Dawn of the Dead. Jon Stewart kept making jokes and asking him if he gets eaten, which he replied no, I don't. Then Jon asked him if he would be back for another one. And he replied that he'd love to, that it was fun and of course he would want to come back.

Moral of the story, he gets shot in the head for grieving over a zombie child, is definatly dead. This points to nothing other than Patrick's love of the series and wanting to come back again.
 
panzertank said:
so this reminded me of a Daily Show, with Mieki Phifer (i think thats how you spell it). It was before the release of the new Dawn of the Dead. Jon Stewart kept making jokes and asking him if he gets eaten, which he replied no, I don't. Then Jon asked him if he would be back for another one. And he replied that he'd love to, that it was fun and of course he would want to come back.

Moral of the story, he gets shot in the head for grieving over a zombie child, is definatly dead. This points to nothing other than Patrick's love of the series and wanting to come back again.


not related really. This is professor X.. He'll be back in whatever full "X-men" that follows. and as long as he's willing. It'll be Professor Patrick Picard playing him.
 
strugler said:
possibility of an X-Men 4; when asked if he would return patrick stewart responded:

“Oh yes! This is a smashing world to inhabit every few years. I like my character very much, he’s an admirable character. I love the people that I’m working with – Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, it could be worse!”


source: www.thexverse.com

now im so freaking confused, everybody tought he will not comback because of his demise on x3 not speaking of everybody saying no more xmen movies
STOP PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS FOX!!!!!

Well what did you expect him to say? "I dont know if I'll be back because my character dies in this"?:rolleyes: lol. thats what all the cast would say either that or "its possible"
 
Xavier definitely dies, no doubt in my mind. These words from Patrick simply mean if they figure a way to bring him back in X4 he'd love to come back.
 
He is NOT saying that there will be an X4. He is just saying that IF there was ever a POSSIBILITY, then he would be open to it.
 
How many times has Xavier died/disappeared in the comic again?

And it's not like it would confuse the movie audience-- beloved characters coming back from the dead has been a staple of fiction since Sherlock Holmes...

Besides, there's always flashbacks. Xavier could return in any number of ways, if X4 were to happen.
 
Specter313 said:
I'm betting this might have to do with Moira's secret scene with Xavier.

No, that's probably the steamy scene that was rumored before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"