patrick stewart on X4 ?!?!?!?!? spoiler

In the comics, did at one point Xavier went into hiding where no one could find him? perhaps it could be something like that?

reddog271 said:
not related really. This is professor X.. He'll be back in whatever full "X-men" that follows. and as long as he's willing. It'll be Professor Patrick Picard playing him.

I know they aren't related, I was just making a point that actors will say they would come back if they could all the time. I have no doubt that Patrick Stewart will always be X, but if he's dead, well not much we can do about that I'm afraid. Same thing with Deathstrike in X2, Kelly said she would love to come back, doesn't mean the character will. There is no promise that prof x will be back, he was gone for along time in the comics, hell hes not with the x-men now, he left cyclops in charge.

As I see this movie, its the end of the magneto/x trilogy, another x-men movie is probably going to have a different villian and different feel, same universe, just different.

What if Moira clones Xavier?

IF he doesn't die.... I'm batman.

Wesyeed said:
IF he doesn't die.... I'm batman.

Even if he does die he can just as easily return & heck its nice knowing hes willing to return every few years :up: I would think FOX would want to keep the Actors & Actresses willing & wanting to return you know. It'd make future negotiations easy & all. So if he does die good bet he will be back

Well it's easy for xavier to return do to the nature of his powers. As a the most skilled telepath on the planet it wouldn't be impossiable for him to trick phoenix into thinking that she's finished him. He could then go into hiding to regroup and devise a plan. Phoenix has more power, but Xavier has a lot of power as well and he's far more skilled.

Kanon said:
:eek:

I keep thinking he dies but sticks around as Obi Wan, a blue old ghost.

I agree with that

honestly, about the general fanbase, they don't see the films 3+ times. We do... I'd see any X4 film w/ X around as Obi-X multiple times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"