Days of Future Past Patrick Stewart Xavier chair

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
I would like to know if they will keep the original wheelchair or get a hover type like in the comics and animated series.

What version of the chair would you like to see? Regular or hover

:facepalm:

url

url

Last edited:
I think there was a chair that we're used tweeted by Singer. Though that might be for Young Xavier

I personally would like to see both...regular to start then the hover close to the end that is created for xavier in the film.

Why would he have a hover chair? Why would he need one? And why would the filmmakers want to add unnecessary expense to the F/X budget in order to create a floating wheelchair?

Why would he have a hover chair? Why would he need one? And why would the filmmakers want to add unnecessary expense to the F/X budget in order to create a floating wheelchair?

Maybe if they go to space, that would look cool and inventive.

But thats not the case, imagine if we saw Prof X
in The Wolverine, with the floating wheelchair.

I didn't see The Wolverine -- In the post-credits scene, is X standing or in a wheel-chair?

I'd like to see Magneto make him the hover chair, sort of another example of their putting their differences aside to battle this threat.

I'd like to see Magneto make him the hover chair, sort of another example of their putting their differences aside to battle this threat.

Forge should be the one to invent a hover chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"