Question about Young Xavier

Pauluz

Sidekick
Reaction score
Will he be walking or in a wheelchair? I'm asking this because in the comics Magneto made Xavier an invalid. Xavier also didn't have the X-Men back then, so that means he didn't have Beast.

Suposedly Beast is going to be the driver that drives Magneto and Xavier to Jeans house. Anybody have a clue?

But are they going to forget that Mags made Xavier an invalid?

Pauluz said:
I'm asking this because in the comics Magneto made Xavier an invalid.
That is how it happened in the Ultimate universe. In the regular Marvel continuity Xavier originally first lost the use of his legs when a large block of stone crushed his lower body when confronting an alien invader called Lucifer in his lair. Of course since then Xavier has regained and lost his ability to walk a couple of times... Since the movie universe has a separate continuity from the comics they could make Xavier invalid from falling down the stairs if they want to.

What exactly do you mean by an invalid? I don't believe Magneto was the cause for Xavier's being paralyzed if that's what you mean--a villain named Lucifer was. Nevermind. ^ I was beat to it.

Pauluz said:
Will he be walking or in a wheelchair? I'm asking this because in the comics Magneto made Xavier an invalid. Xavier also didn't have the X-Men back then, so that means he didn't have Beast.

Suposedly Beast is going to be the driver that drives Magneto and Xavier to Jeans house. Anybody have a clue?
That thing with Beast driving was in the early draft that the script review was loosely based. I'm remembering that they changed that scene up and Beast isn't in it...

-TNC

Crowley9 said:
That is how it happened in the Ultimate universe. In the regular Marvel continuity Xavier originally first lost the use of his legs when a large block of stone crushed his lower body when confronting an alien invader called Lucifer in his lair. Of course since then Xavier has regained and lost his ability to walk a couple of times... Since the movie universe has a separate continuity from the comics they could make Xavier invalid from falling down the stairs if they want to.

I thought Xavier lost the use of his legs during a war (either Vietnam or Korea).

BMM said:
What exactly do you mean by an invalid? I don't believe Magneto was the cause for Xavier's being paralyzed if that's what you mean--a villain named Lucifer was. Nevermind. ^ I was beat to it.

He's talking about the Ultimate universe.

My knowledge of the Marvel universe only stems from the animated shows so naturally I don't understand some things.

One thing being why can Xavier walk when he's lost his powers (Animated series), if it's a spinal injury?

KingOfDreams said:
I thought Xavier lost the use of his legs during a war (either Vietnam or Korea).

wasnt that in the x-men TAS? I may be wrong

probly our friend talking about invalid think is, when xavier and mag, first start the savage land thing, then magneto getting paranoia any way, at the end xavier run away but mag stick a long iron to xavier's body then he was almost die but no he just get invalid.

as long as movie going a bit on ultimate varse so in "xaviar and magneto finding jean" scene, xavier probly walking and not invalid...

:)

efoly said:
as long as movie going a bit on ultimate varse so in "xaviar and magneto finding jean" scene, xavier probly walking and not invalid...

:)

but that wouldn't explain how he got in the wheelchair

actually after all, even cain marco isnt xavier's (step or not) brother...

xavier born handycap i guess... (very fast teori changing :))

Well Premiere Magazine confirmed that Beast's openign scene will be of him hanging upside down on a ceiling, so he won't be the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"