Hulktified

Civilian
Reaction score
LMason said:

pc_xavier.jpg

xavier.jpg

XAVIER:
The Official Character Discussion Thread
The Professor, and by extension, Patrick Stewart, gets his own thread. Hopefully that means we don't have fifty threads dedicated to one Stewart interview.​

well, piecing the trailer together you see Phoenix standing before Xavier as she uses her powers to begin lifting him off of his wheelchair and then ya see Storm and Wolverine screaming and huddled in front of his empty chair. is this going to be a mental battle where you just hear the two of them fighting with words in their minds or will Phoenix actually toss the Professor around like a rag doll?

has this **** been brought up already? ah phuggit!

I imagine it will be "Phoenix fury" to the max... whether he gets incinerated in flames or merely 'demolecularized', we'll have to see.

the prof's head explodes like a watermelon.

I still canT believe that.

Phoenix is Phoenix, ok, but hey! The Prof is supposed to be the most powerful telepath on the world!

He cannot just be... demolecularized! Would be ridiculous!!!

Magic Aeons said:
I still canT believe that.

Phoenix is Phoenix, ok, but hey! The Prof is supposed to be the most powerful telepath on the world!

He cannot just be... demolecularized! Would be ridiculous!!!

LOL....Phoenix is 100x more powerful than Xavier. She was stronger than him as a 10 year old little girl.

PhoenixRising said:
LOL....Phoenix is 100x more powerful than Xavier. She was stronger than him as a 10 year old little girl.

realizing this, Xavier had to put mental blocks in her head...

Dark Phoenix: "You betrayed me. You imprisoned me. But no more, Xavier - NO MORE!"
Xavier: "Jean, I -"
Magneto: "No, Jean - CHARLES!"

A blinding light consumes the room and disappears in a blink. XAVIER is democularized. His body turns into dust and explodes. JEAN faints and MAGNETO is shocked. His old friend is dead. Realizing the situation, he gets up and takes the unconscious JEAN out of her house.

Something like that. :p

Halcohol said:
I imagine it will be "Phoenix fury" to the max... whether he gets incinerated in flames or merely 'demolecularized', we'll have to see.

Yeah. Poor professor will last about four second against Phoenix. :(

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Dark Phoenix: "You betrayed me. You imprisoned me. But no more, Xavier - NO MORE!"
Xavier: "Jean, I -"
Magneto: "No, Jean - CHARLES!"

A blinding light consumes the room and disappears in a blink. XAVIER is democularized. His body turns into dust and explodes. JEAN faints and MAGNETO is shocked. His old friend is dead. Realizing the situation, he gets up and takes the unconscious JEAN out of her house.

Something like that. :p

I hope not. Having one demolecularization (Scott) is enough.

All will become clear in eight weeks or so...

I hope its not over in 5 seconds. Jean might fight herself and give the Professor some breathing room (as happened in comics)

X-Maniac said:
All will become clear in eight weeks or so...
Feels like yesterday when we had to wait a year and a half for the movie. :up:

did they have a battle in the comics? What was the result?

Nimrandir said:
did they have a battle in the comics? What was the result?

They had a battle in Issue #134 or 135, I think... the result was Jean came back to her senses; Prof X subdued her with help from her "good side".

FieryBalrog said:
They had a battle in Issue #134 or 135, I think... the result was Jean came back to her senses; Prof X subdued her with help from her "good side".
If only that will be in the movie... :o

FieryBalrog said:

That's how they (temporarily) contained Phoenix in the animated series. Pretty cool sequence!

i think they'll kill each other.
but i still cant figure out if the battle in san fran comes first or jean's house...

so, professor x will not be around for the final battle at all then?

i wanna see them do battle on the asteral plane. Prof. X & Phoenix clashing head 2 head.

Well it's at Jean's house definently. Probably a psychic fight with Jean destroyng the room and demolecularizing Proffesor X.

I hope that they won't just do grunts and groans in the psychic battle. Dialogues. :up:

Sigh. This is gonna be hard to watch. Poor Prof. Xavier. Oh, well. This kinda stuff happens. Jean is really going to have a lot of regret once she turns back (if that happens... any ideas?). I think it's fair to say that she overreacted. Haha. It's not like he locked her in a square room and fed her bread crumbs her whole life. He just blocked a lot of her power because it was too much for her to handle. And she is killing him over it? In doing so, she is just proving that he was right in doing what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"