I'm a Paul Heyman Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they weren't allowed to say "wrestle"?

Sh- just got real!

I expected someone to say that. The Million Dollar Man thing was hockey in the 80's.... No way does it transition to the 2000's well AT all.

But a guy believing that he's seriously "perfect", maybe making segments like they did with Curt... Why not?

He wouldn't even have to be a pure copy of his dads gimmick.. just make him extremely cocky, let him go by Joe" Henning... Just make him not a sap.

After weeks of watching wrestling off and on (all shows), leave it to CM Punk to arrest my interest again. I actually care about the outcome of a ppv for a change. If they can keep it up, cause I know Punk can, I really hope that Punk stays. Could be a good year for wrestling if this continues at this level of quality.

McSillyputty didn't tap? What?

McSillyputty didn't tap... But he still took the pinfall.

...And he did it..... Perfectly.

Anybody else find it odd that CM Punk is acknowledging all this stuff even that Cena won't really be fired but we're still expected to believe that he's gonna leave with the belt?

I expected someone to say that. The Million Dollar Man thing was hockey in the 80's.... No way does it transition to the 2000's well AT all.

But a guy believing that he's seriously "perfect", maybe making segments like they did with Curt... Why not?

He wouldn't even have to be a pure copy of his dads gimmick.. just make him extremely cocky, let him go by Joe" Henning... Just make him not a sap.

I'd be all for that. Ziggler already has the perfection thing goin' anyway. He's more Mr. Perfect than the guy's own son.

Anybody else find it odd that CM Punk is acknowledging all this stuff even that Cena won't really be fired but we're still expected to believe that he's gonna leave with the belt?

Yeah.

I may be the only one but I think Punk will win... Not really leave and Cena will get "fired" and take a legit rest for a while and somehow a few months down the road be reinstated a few months before Mania to hype that match up.

I'd be all for that. Ziggler already has the perfection thing goin' anyway. He's more Mr. Perfect than the guy's own son.

Yup... Which is kind of sad if you think about it.

The fact that they're constantly using the word "ass" on WWE tv still kind of shocks me. Oh wow, speaking of Ziggler you can actually see his eyebrows tonight...

I'll echo what everyone said: When Cena is being serious and not trying to act all fired up or spout jokes he cuts a good promo.

Punks point about WWE only getting mainstream media attention when someone dies is one of those comments thats so interesting because its the truth.

Hennig ain't great but even I feel bad for the guy when I knew he'd take the pin and Otunga wouldn't because Otunga's married to somebody famous. I'd ask why this guy still has a job but I already answered that question too.

I still don't know why they didn't let Hennig's son use the Hennig name instead of that god-awful McGuillicutty or whatever...........they even refer to him as Curt Hennig's son......:doh:

Alright, who's getting buried off of this? :lmao:

Didn't they explain it on NXT that he wanted to honor both his mom and his dad with his name or something?

At least you have the right idea to try to try to make it different, but it needs to be updated in a way to make it stand out or something similar that's considered "popular" right now.

That was the problem with Dibiase. He was too similar and it didn't stand out. They should have had him act like one of these many playboys you see on all these various reality shows, throwing his money around then throwing fits when something miniscule goes wrong.

I just got home from class. Sounds like I missed a great opening segment with Punk :csad:

Credit to www.PWInisder.com

Big Spoiler from this weeks Impact taping

Sting defeated Mr. Anderson to win the World Championship

At least you have the right idea to try to try to make it different, but it needs to be updated in a way to make it stand out.

That was the problem with Dibiase. He was too similar and it didn't stand out. They should have had him act like one of these many playboys you see on all these various reality shows, throwing his money around then throwing fits when something miniscule goes wrong.

Yeah, they basically dropped the ball with Dibiase. It COULD have worked had they modernized it a bit. They should have brought his dad in to manage him instead they had him go on a stupid Vergil hunt and then it was all downhill from there.

Joe Hennig was DONE after he cut that "Genesis of McGillicutty" promo on NXT. :doh:

Damn Melina didn't even get an entrance?

Melina is so weird. Sometimes she looks good... Other times like that YouTube video she posted... she looks kind of.... Different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"