Perma-Smile is real! Hilarious

I was just thinking about the debate of a person being not being able to have a permanent smile, and this would make it realistic if Joker used this in TDK.

Interesting. Makes you wonder if the creators did their research on this before the Joker toxin was introduced in the comics.

Interesting. Makes you wonder if the creators did their research on this before the Joker toxin was introduced in the comics.

i'm going to go ahead and say i doubt it, but it'd be insane if they did

didn't someone post this in the permawhite thread?

yeah Captain i posted this video about a month or so ago

I wonder who coined permasmile or permawhite for the 1st time ? Did it originate on the forum ?

Note To Self: Buy Haldol. Lace poison with Haldol. Release poison into city reservoir.

And when there's a news of a serial killer who slices smiles into people's faces everyone here will be like "KEWL! OMG AWESOME JUST LIEK THE JOKER"

You people disgust me.

Idealist huh? Well there's an answer to that too...

Good, now they don't have to do the whole lame cutting smiles into faces because it's "realistic" in TDK anymore.

You're up tight.

Plus I don't think that was ever tossed around. Not since The Carver did just that on Nip/Tuck.

This side effect is seen in a few other drugs as well. LSD does it to some people for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"