Permanent Residence (Green Card) Question

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
Because of the immigration fiasco (etc.), aren't they making everyone with a green card renew it? My mother asked me about it and said that she saw that she has to. I haven't been up to date on the news about the green card issue, so I have no clue regarding green card renewal.

If this does need to happen, may anyone give me some more information about it? Thanks in advance.

yes ask the hype. for there is no information on 'the google' regarding this little non issue called immigration....

yes ask the hype. for there is no information on 'the google' regarding this little non issue called immigration....

Well, damn. I was just wondering, because there are some knowledgeable posters that I thought could fill me in. Most of the things that people ask can be found on the net, without making a thread about it. Yet, we still get threads asking questions, and they get answered.

You should have just not posted in here.

I don't find anything about it searching Google. My In-Laws are on permanent green cards and they haven't heard anything about having to any renewals, either. I'll be curious to see if any info about all this pops up based on what Warhammer's heard or if it's really nothing.

jag

Well, damn. I was just wondering, because there are some knowledgeable posters that I thought could fill me in. Most of the things that people ask can be found on the net, without making a thread about it. Yet, we still get threads asking questions, and they get answered.

You should have just not posted in here.
I have never heard of it before. Where did you hear that?! I even have a immigration lawyer for my fiancee and that's never even been mentioned.

Oh! Don't worry about some posters getting attitudes cuase you want a question answered. As long as it's not anything crazy like wanting to know how to use a condom on a cow, they wouldn't get mad. But as soon as you have a serious question, they get touchy. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"