Persona 6

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
Looking like this might a Ps5 exclusive! at least timed. And it will not be cross gen

Credit to reddit for this,

And the latest rumor is that it will be a high school setting again:

looks like this may have been the wrong play to post this thread after all...

I just beat Persona 5 Royal for the first time a few weeks ago. Never played any of the previous games but it's made me an instant fan of the series. Looking forward to 6 but in the meantime gonna try to check out Persona 3 Reload when I get a chance.

I just beat Persona 5 Royal for the first time a few weeks ago. Never played any of the previous games but it's made me an instant fan of the series. Looking forward to 6 but in the meantime gonna try to check out Persona 3 Reload when I get a chance.
dude, I have been trying to beat Persona 5R since 2021! it's gotta be the best game I ever played but since life happened and all my free time got cut in half (or even into thirds idk), I just haven't had the chance, but that game is such a joy. Persona 3R is definitely going to be in my backlog.

people are talking about Persona 6 being one of the most important JRPG releases of all time, since it's rumored to be multiplatform instead of a Playstation timed exclusive.

dude, I have been trying to beat Persona 5R since 2021! it's gotta be the best game I ever played but since life happened and all my free time got cut in half (or even into thirds idk), I just haven't had the chance, but that game is such a joy. Persona 3R is definitely going to be in my backlog.

people are talking about Persona 6 being one of the most important JRPG releases of all time, since it's rumored to be multiplatform instead of a Playstation timed exclusive.
For what it's worth I started it in late 2022 and played it on and off lol. But yeah it's so good, I enjoyed my time with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"