Marvel & Sega Team up For Iron Man!

Will Sonic be a hidden character?

what should the format of the game be.. first person, 3rd person.. RPG, shooter, etc.?

I just hope there's a clause that lets him be in an MUA sequel...

Aside from AM2 the majority of studios in Sega have been putting out nothing but crap for the longest time, I'm not very excited about this.

I spelled it out in that closed thread...if you can find it. Are you blind? ;)

Advanced Dark said:
I spelled it out in that closed thread...if you can find it. Are you blind? ;)
ugh, i dont know. cpatain america? daredevil? venom???
when can you just say it?

I'm trying to freaking say it without saying it. Don't get all redfaced...are you blind.

Advanced Dark said:
I'm trying to freaking say it without saying it. Don't get all redfaced...are you blind.
Hmmm... Red... Blind... these are clues I cannot put together... I need some more... maybe... Ben Affleck...

Only people with Double Ds like, maybe a DD as in... Dare Demon or... Dirt Devil

^ Theres no Doctor Doolittle game in the works. I was joking. No Dudley Do-Right one either.

OMG, a Duddley Do-Right game would be AWESOME... as long as you can eat Peas with a fork... I want total freedom!

Also, Sega doesn't exactly inspire a whole lot of confidence nowadays... the idea of a fully functional Iron Man suit (and not an iron man character limited to a fighting or sidescroller beat-em-up) is intriguing, I'm not hearing game of the year from this direction...

But I'm not above being surprised either...

If a DD game were in the works then the list of developers working with MVL are THQ,TTWO,Sega,ATVI,ERTS, & Konami. ATVI is being real careful with the content they develop right now as far as IP that they're paying for to use in their games, ERTS is making Nemesis 2 so it's possible, Sega (they are signed up for one other game that's not known yet), TTWO (that would be cool), THQ (that would be cool as well).

So assuming a DD game was in the works...no I don't know who would be making such a game yet assuming it's being made. ;)

God I wish someone would close this thread.

^ Why? Why don't you just go to another thread. Does an existing thread that you're not interested in just haunt your dreams to the point that your existence is that miserable?

Move on.

Wait, back the **** up....THEY ARE MAKING A DAREDEVIL GAME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Hopefully it's even cooler than the cancelled one!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"