• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Marvel & Sega Team up For Iron Man!

XO Manowar was an awesome character. I loved the clash of primitive w/technology. That's why I loved Battlefield Earth (novel) so much. The movie sucked though.

A game being based on a movie doesn't mean it'll be bad. Past games have nothing to do with this one.

True, but it sure as hell doesnt help.

Superman Returns
Batman Begins
HULK
Pirates of the Carribean: At Wolrds End
Constantine
Transformers: The Game
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider: The Game
Blade 2: The Game
X-men: The official movie game

Those are just a FEW games off the top of my head that all have something in common. Theyre based off the movie of the same name and they all pretty much suck.

Im praying that this game turns out to be awesome, but being that its based on the movie of the same name, i wouldnt hold your breath.

Superman Returns
Batman Begins
HULK
Constantine
Fantastic Four

Those are just a FEW games off the top of my head that all have something in common. Theyre based off the movie of the same name and they all pretty much suck.

Im praying that this game turns out to be awesome, but being that its based on the movie of the same name, i wouldnt hold your breath.

Hulk wasn't a bad game, infact it selling really well was the reason for Ultimate Destruction

Batman Begins was a solid game, I never read a bad review about it.

Transformers was another solid game that didn't suck.

Ghost Rider looked rushed (something that's not going to happen with IM:the Game), but it got mixed reviews from different game critics. IGN and Gamespot gave it a 4, while Game Informer gave it a 6. Iron Man should be way better than that

Pirates of the Caribbean: at Worlds End did what many sequel games before it did, it just wsan't as good as the first Pirates game. Pirates 1 was good wolds End wasn't, Spider-man 1 was great, Spidey 3 wasn't and so on and so on, hopefully Iron Man will be a good game.

I agree with the rest they did suck.

Another thing to remember, SEGA never came out with a bad Marvel game back in the 16-bit days, and this being thier first game with the new Marvel contract, I highly doubt they're going to F this up. This and the new Hulk game aren't some "rush job" they want to throw out the door.

amazing graphics... but its still just another ****ty movie game.

Superman Returns
Batman Begins
HULK
Constantine
Fantastic Four

To be fair, look at the track records of a lot of those series anyway. Most of those characters who've had games based on their comics have been pretty bad too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"