Peter V.S Sylar {Spoilers}

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
Not only does this confirme the death of the character but it also says there's going to be a fight between Peter and Sylar pretty much.

Latest Details on Battle Between Peter v Sylathan
Posted by The ODI on Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Labels: Adam Armus, Adrian Pasdar, Interview, Nathan, Peter, Season 4, Sylar
So as most of you should know by now, the actor leaving show is Adrian Pasdar and what some media outlets called a "major death" has been confirmed as the final demise of Nathan Petrelli.

Yes, once again not really a death since Nathan was dead already, but it seems like there will finally be a battle between not only Sylar and Nathan and Sylar and Matt but Peter and Sylar (as Nathan). At the end of everything apparently Sylar takes over the body and that is the end of Nathan.

I am not sure why this had to take place at all but hopefully this will help strengthen Peter's character.

I know they are promising an "epic" battle again, but do not get too hyped as we know NBC is also dealing with budget cuts. Hopefully we get some good action and the battle ends up playing out well on screen.

Thanks to Knox Kramer and SickofSylar for the heads up about this article from SciFi Wire that provides us with details about these two battles via producer Adam Armus:

Executive producer Adam Armus danced around the subject during a recent interview. After he spilled the beans, he swore me to secrecy, and I promised not to reveal who was going to die until the cat was let out of the bag. Well, the cat clawed her way out of that bag, and it's now been reported in several outlets that Adrian Pasdar is the unlucky guy and that his character, Nathan Petrelli, will bite the dust before the year's end. E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos also reported that Pasdar learned about his character's exit not from a phone call, but from a script.

"We all know that Nathan Petrelli last year was killed, and his mind was put into Sylar's body and shape-shifted into Nathan," said Armus. "We made some commitments last year, and we've committed that there is going to be an epic battle between two characters and who's going to win and who's going to lose. That's something we've been planning all this year. So we know that someone has to lose."

"This whole Sylar-in-one-body-and-his-mind-in-another with Matt Parkman, all that's going to come to a head, because ultimately Sylar is going to win. He's ultimately going to get out of Matt Parkman's head and get back into his body," said Armus. Which would mean it's not looking good for Nathan. Somehow, even on a show called Heroes, Nathan's flying ability probably won't be a lot of help to him if he doesn't have a body.

"Once Nathan and Sylar come back together, there is a battle for the life of that body. Who is going to be in control? And whoever loses is the one that dies," said Armus. "It's the knock-down-drag-out 'Who's going to win this body?', and it's going to be between Peter and Nathan/Sylar. And Peter's going to be fighting for his brother." And obviously not winning.

Link: http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/200...r.html#comments

So YAY Sylar wins all :dry:
Matt gets to have a trip to the hospital and Nathan dies for good. Don't know what happens to Peter, maybe he gains all of Sylars powers? That'd be freakin awesome if he did. I'm hopping this means Peter character development, hey'll be going through a bunch of different emotions over this after all and will hopefully want revenge on Sylar in the end. I also hope we see this battle on screen, I'm getting sick and tired of all these doors blocking us from seeing it. Claire better not be in the way either like she was the last time :cmad:
Enjoy the news.

So the death will be Nathan...which already happened:dry:

It shouldn't even be considered a remote possibility that nathna would ever be able to come back anyway. Even Sylar/Nathan is still Sylar at the end of the day .

Unless Peter is able to absorb ALL of Sylar's powers. It won't be a good fight. Sylar would wipe the floor with him.

Also, so its possible that Nathan survives in Sylars body and the bad Sylar is somehow destroyed...Leaving Nathan as Sylar (Quinto)???? I have a headache. :)

Unless Peter is able to absorb ALL of Sylar's powers. It won't be a good fight. Sylar would wipe the floor with him.

Also, so its possible that Nathan survives in Sylars body and the bad Sylar is somehow destroyed...Leaving Nathan as Sylar (Quinto)???? I have a headache. :)

Epic Battle b/w Nathan and Sylar: I'm not looking forward to this... this epic battle is going to be Evil Superman vs. Clark Kent in Superman III. Mental battles are not epic.

The Superman vs Clark scene was one of the few things from Superman III that I enjoyed.

Wouldn't be a season of Heroes if Nathan didn't die.

I wonder what they do if by some miracle they made a season five. Will Hiro go back in time, bring back Nathan, and kill him in the present?

I can't fathom a season of Heroes without Nathan dying. :csad:

:funny:

I can see it now...

Sylar: The only way to stop me is with Nathan Petrelli's blood! Buahaha!

Hiro: What? Why?

Sylar: Come now, we're past the point of rational plots!

Hiro: *shrugs, disappears, reappears with Nathan, shoves a sword through his heart.*

Sylar: NOOO!

Nathan:....you...only...needed...some...blood....not....to....kill....me *dies*

Hiro: How did he know we needed his blood?

Sylar: Did you miss the part about being past rational plots?

Hiro: *shrugs* YATAAAAAAAAA!

I can see it now...

Hiro: *shrugs, disappears, reappears with Nathan, shoves a sword through his heart.*

Dare I say that would be more entertaining than all of last season.

I wonder what they do if by some miracle they made a season five. Will Hiro go back in time, bring back Nathan, and kill him in the present?

I can't fathom a season of Heroes without Nathan dying. :csad:

Awe come on every Finale ends with Nathan dying. Can't tell me you didn't see this coming :dry:
Next finale they'll probaly just bring a Nathan clone and kill that one too. They'll find there ways to kill poor Nathan. Its like the writers/producers hate his character LOL.

Are we actually going to see Peter vs. Sylar? As in actually using their abilities or just another halfa$$ed P vs. S fight that we get every season. But it would be nice to have someone else be able to go up against Sylar (Elle, I miss you)

Last edited:

I can see it now...

Nah more like

Sylar - You

Peter - Me ?

Sylar - That is what I just said you ?

Peter - But if I am me then who are you ?

Sylar - Good question your brother is causing me one heck of a splitting headache

Peter - At last we meet for the first time since the last time

Sylar - Are we going to sit here & talk all day or fight

Natelar - Do it Peter

Sylar starts running & screaming in slow mo towards Peter

Hiro randomly shows up & gives Peter his sword

Peter does random sword moves while Sylar is still running in slow motion

Hiro gets bored & freezes time & tells Peter to just do it already & then Peter stabs him

Didn't he absorb all of sylar's powers last season.

Also yay sylar wins.................again. :doh:

Peter was only able to absorb one of Peter's abilities when he touched him last season. That's why when Peter shapeshifted in front of Sylar afterwords he said "You didn't think I took that one, did you ?"

Last edited:
I would have rather them killed off Peter than Nathan, or Parkman

Nah more like

Sylar - You

Peter - Me ?

Sylar - That is what I just said you ?

Peter - But if I am me then who are you ?

Sylar - Good question your brother is causing me one heck of a splitting headache

Peter - At last we meet for the first time since the last time

Sylar - Are we going to sit here & talk all day or fight

Natelar - Do it Peter

Sylar starts running & screaming in slow mo towards Peter

Hiro randomly shows up & gives Peter his sword

Peter does random sword moves while Sylar is still running in slow motion

Hiro gets bored & freezes time & tells Peter to just do it already & then Peter stabs him

LMAO.. this was more entertaining then the show it self

Oh my God they killed Nathan! you bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"