PG-13 rating

Bastila said:
See i hate little kids thats why i like to go to the early showing while there at school and im bunking college lol.
same here

webhead731 said:
When I see X-Men III or Spider-Man 3, I don't want any little annoying children there.

hehehe^^ agree!!

webhead731 said:
Next time it happens, turn around and give them a serious look like you're all mad and say "shut up".:up:

I did it twice... and they made fun of me. These kids have neither shame nor respect, my friend. :(

MoiBijou said:
I did it twice... and they made fun of me. These kids have neither shame nor respect, my friend. :(

You know nowadays most of them don't there are rude and disrespectful.

MoiBijou said:
oh yeah...
thats why i threw popcorn, i knew they wouldntt take serious if i talked to them.
Instead, they just kept whispering to discover who threw, thus i could watch part of the movie in peace...

By little kids i meant children from 5-10 years old which i really wasnt expecting so a number of you on the boards would have been about 10 years old as well.....you ruined my movie damn you :mad: What do you think the 12A rating is there for?!?!

J/K :p

Those little kids, everytime wolverine popped his claws they would be saying "yay wolverine!! go kill people!!!" or "WOW" or "mommy, i need the toilet"

well i really dont care about the kids because im going to go to the midnight showing so i think there will not be kids there.

MoiBijou said:

Then tell some guy who works there.

Or if you want to get mean say you'll beat the crap out of them lol.

When I went to see the Goblet of Fire, a batch of four and five year olds were actually running up and down the stairs etc. Their parents just let them! When the parents finally took them out, the whole cinema applauded.

Darkie said:
well i really dont care about the kids because im going to go to the midnight showing so i think there will not be kids there.

You'll be suprised.

_BB_ said:
By little kids i meant children from 5-10 years old which i really wasnt expecting so a number of you on the boards would have been about 10 years old as well.....you ruined my movie damn you :mad: What do you think the 12A rating is there for?!?!

J/K :p

Those little kids, everytime wolverine popped his claws they would be saying "yay wolverine!! go kill people!!!" or "WOW" or "mommy, i need the toilet"
I hate those kind of kids. Once I followed one tothe bathroom and kicked his ass. ;)

webhead731 said:
You'll be suprised.

gosh if i begin to listen voices ill scream and kick some kid's a$$3s !!!

webhead731 said:
Then tell some guy who works there.

They disappear during the movies: they don't want to have problems with young criminals. :mad:

Or if you want to get mean say you'll beat the crap out of them lol.

They're a good bunch and dangerous... believe me.

those guys who work there (the lantern-guys?) usually do nothing about it :(
i've only seen they banish people once, during Spiderman...

If they call Famke's clip oin JKL "Sexual Content", they're crazy IMO.

batfan1028 said:
Pg -13 for intense sequences of action violence,some sexual content,and language:wolverine
Is this official?

Iron Man said:
If they call Famke's clip oin JKL "Sexual Content", they're crazy IMO.

It could be embarrassing for some families... It is still not Disney and people should know...

I'm pretty sure it'll be a "B" in Mexico.

CapBeerCino said:
It could be embarrassing for some families... It is still not Disney and people should know...
Good point man.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"